Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 74 - Cordia 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the Jungle.
Congrats to the Horn!

Any stats?
No surprise.. Congrats Buchkhorn!
Congrats Horn!..Keep your heads up Cordia you all are playing good ball at a good time
I have learned one thing about this game, Andy Blank is the key to their success. He came out with determination in his eye and played very good. The freshman Matt Day could only score from the free throw line. Montgomery swatted his **** 5 or 6 times and out rebounded him. I will say he is the best frshman in the 14th but he was showed up today. Buckhorn I think hit 12 threes. 8 I think in the first half. I Cordia plays the first half with the intinsity they did in the second, Cordia would have left the Jungle with a win...JMO
Congrats Horn!
Congrats Buckhorn, it surprised me
If Cordia could defend the three maybe they might have won. Buckhorn hit about 10 threes. I know for a fact that they hit 7 in the first.

Blank kicked butt, Day done nothing. Nathaniel Everage led Cordia with 25 points.
Congrats BHS
Crazy Horse Wrote:I have learned one thing about this game, Andy Blank is the key to their success. He came out with determination in his eye and played very good. The freshman Matt Day could only score from the free throw line. Montgomery swatted his **** 5 or 6 times and out rebounded him. I will say he is the best frshman in the 14th but he was showed up today. Buckhorn I think hit 12 threes. 8 I think in the first half. I Cordia plays the first half with the intinsity they did in the second, Cordia would have left the Jungle with a win...JMO

Montgomery did a good job on Day. I would beg to differ on the rebounding however, as Day had 17 rebounds.
Congrats Buckhorn
Congrats Buckhorn.
Good job and Buckhorn has some good young players coming
Congrats Horn