Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wild Card Match
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just throwin this out there to see what everybody thinks....How about we get some poker chips numbered 1-50 and use the amount of chips for the amount of people that show up. The even numbers on one side the odd on the other the teams would wind up close to even with one team possibly having one more person....just to swithch things up sometime at the end of the regular Sunday game........Also since I think we all like NASCAR we could all put in $1 in the pot & draw..... the # you draw will get you the car that qualified in that position for the race. What do you guys think?
Wouldn't care to do the NASCAR drawing, but unlike Johnny Ringo, the Sniper is well satisfied with the paintball team he is on!
The Sniper Wrote:Wouldn't care to do the NASCAR drawing, but unlike Johnny Ringo, the Sniper is well satisfied with the paintball team he is on!

Nobody said anything about changing teams, I said after the regular battle.:devilflam
Look Ringo, the Sniper is sorry you don't want to be a Yella Belly anymore! The Sniper's heard alot of people feel that way these days, but the Sniper is perfectly happy being a Cowboy and will only fight with other Cowboys!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

So you may as well stop trying to deceive us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Angry07:
The Judge would win the NASCAR draw. Be my luck to draw Cole trickle.:biggrin:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:The Judge would win the NASCAR draw. Be my luck to draw Cole trickle.:biggrin:

Or maybe the hat size.....:thatsfunn
The Sniper Wrote:Look Ringo, the Sniper is sorry you don't want to be a Yella Belly anymore! The Sniper's heard alot of people feel that way these days, but the Sniper is perfectly happy being a Cowboy and will only fight with other Cowboys!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!

So you may as well stop trying to deceive us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Angry07:

I would never switch sides & neither will CW or the Phantom, we will never be on the same side as the Judge or Wyatt that's just the way it is. So you may as well stop trying to recruit the Phantom.:argue:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I would never switch sides & neither will CW or the Phantom, we will never be on the same side as the Judge or Wyatt that's just the way it is. So you may as well stop trying to recruit the Phantom.:argue:
You got that exactly right Ringo. No son-in-lawless's on our side. The Judge says so and my boys will back it up.:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You got that exactly right Ringo. No son-in-lawless's on our side. The Judge says so and my boys will back it up.:devilflam

Your boys have been trying to recruit the Phantom so they're not backing it up too good!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Your boys have been trying to recruit the Phantom so they're not backing it up too good!

What a terrible thing to say Ringo. The Cowboys would do no such thing. If the Cowboys were calling the Phantom, there is no doubt the Phantom would accept. When the Cowboys offer the is no hesitation in the recruit signing. It is like Adolf Rupp said, we don't need to recruit our name does it and brother if you are not born wanting to be a Cowboy we are not looking for you.
Colonel Kill Wrote:What a terrible thing to say Ringo. The Cowboys would do no such thing. If the Cowboys were calling the Phantom, there is no doubt the Phantom would accept. When the Cowboys offer the is no hesitation in the recruit signing. It is like Adolf Rupp said, we don't need to recruit our name does it and brother if you are not born wanting to be a Cowboy we are not looking for you.

The Sniper would have to agree with Colonel on this one :Thumbs: When the Cowboys make an offer it's usually accepted :rockon:
The Sniper Wrote:The Sniper would have to agree with Colonel on this one :Thumbs: When the Cowboys make an offer it's accepted :rockon:

Fixed :Thumbs:
Well if the Phantom is on our team I quit, I won't be on the same team as him or Ringo.
Colonel Kill Wrote:What a terrible thing to say Ringo. The Cowboys would do no such thing. If the Cowboys were calling the Phantom, there is no doubt the Phantom would accept. When the Cowboys offer the is no hesitation in the recruit signing. It is like Adolf Rupp said, we don't need to recruit our name does it and brother if you are not born wanting to be a Cowboy we are not looking for you.
Born a Cowboy Always a Cowboy sometimes you are born as a mixed breed and you have to try out both teams and see wat type you are... kinda like nick and barker they tryed out the yella bellies and seen they had more cowboy blood then yella belly blood and joe skeens had to try out the cowboys and seen he had more yella belly blood..
But guys if the Phantom comes over to the Cowboys it won't be any fun! He's the only Yella Belly that even tries to fight!
The Sniper Wrote:But guys if the Phantom comes over to the Cowboys it won't be any fun! He's the only Yella Belly that even tries to fight!
Up yours *****!:redboxer:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Up yours *****!:redboxer:

Why Johnny Ringo, what an ugly thing to say! Does this mean we are not friends anymore?
The Sniper Wrote:Why Johnny Ringo, what an ugly thing to say! Does this mean we are not friends anymore?

Nah, I don't think you could bear it if we weren't friends.:biggrin: