Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA 2k9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we have any online players on here???

If so who do you all think is unstoppable on online play?
I like the Suns...Nash and Stoudemire are pretty good
I like using Kobe and the Lakers.
yea you can use kobe and score everytime just about, if you know what your doing. My fav teams are the Suns and Bulls... Ben Gordon is a beast from 3
[quote=15th region slamdunk]yea you can use kobe and score everytime just about, if you know what your doing. My fav teams are the Suns and Bulls... Ben Gordon is a beast from 3[/QUOTE/]

I strongly disagree with that. I believe Kobe is very much Overrated. Thats my opinion though. I think the best team to play with is most likely the Boston Celtics.
I use the Rockets.

Pwnomatic
Chris Paul. He is truly unstoppable. I played with him and against him. He did awesome in both games.
THE DARK KNIGHT Wrote:[quote=15th region slamdunk]yea you can use kobe and score everytime just about, if you know what your doing. My fav teams are the Suns and Bulls... Ben Gordon is a beast from 3[/QUOTE/]

I strongly disagree with that. I believe Kobe is very much Overrated. Thats my opinion though. I think the best team to play with is most likely the Boston Celtics.

You really can score with Kobe "about" everytime you shoot, if u shoot decent shots.. his stat ratings are by far better than most if not all of players on the game... just how it is. Lebron is about the same way also.
NBA 2K9 in one of the best and most realistic sports games i have ever played!
i know, right? Wrote:NBA 2K9 in one of the best and most realistic sports games i have ever played!

true dat! lol. The team up online feature is great. Just find you a group of friends and play it as a player match. 5 on 5 never works right, so we normally just do 3v3 or 4v4. Gamebattles for it is fun also.
try D wade, hes unstoppable.
Kobe Can :flame: it up,but if your use to a teams shot and no how to with them you should be good
Lebron and the cavs are awesome so are the celtics ray allen dont miss neither does pierce or garnett
I beat king360 Big Grin
Thought about getting a nba game for my psp.
Aslan Wrote:I beat king360 Big Grin

The part he forgot to mention is i got the controller from my friend with 3 minutes to go in the 4th and came back from 15 down and he won on a lucky last second shot..lol
king360 Wrote:The part he forgot to mention is i got the controller from my friend with 3 minutes to go in the 4th and came back from 15 down and he won on a lucky last second shot..lol

Why ya gotta lie for? Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Why ya gotta lie for? Big Grin

I think you're lying..and you go to church:dontthink
king360 Wrote:I think you're lying..and you go to church:dontthink

More reason for people to believe me over you! jk. TongueirateSho
BUT, a win is a win. Big Grin
I have never played this game before.
Aslan Wrote:I beat king360 Big Grin

Another part he wont mention is he wont even play me again to take his loss..lol