Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Microsoft sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love Xbox 360 dont get me wrong, but im fed up with this BS. I have had my xbox for about 3 years now, it finally tore up which i knew was only a matter of time. My dad recieved it back from the repair center about a week ago, but i didnt get it til the day of the UK and Florida game this week. I plugged everything up, worked great, but today when i tried to play it my Xbox kept freezing. I called in and did the trouble shooting with someone and to no avale, it still didn't work. What ****es me off so badly is the fact that i just got it back from the repiar center, so it should work fine. The other thing that ****es me off is the xbox they sent back was not the same one i sent in. I called them and asked them about it, but they said it was the same xbox that i had sent in, i know it wasn't. The serial codes did not match from the one i sent in(i didnt remeber the original code, but i know if was different from the one i recieved back from the repair center). Also the grey parts on the top and bottom of my xbox were a metallic grey and my original xbox were the dull grey color-i noticed this becase my harddrive and original xbox were the same color, and the new one wasn't. I'm sick of Xbox and there BS. Now i have to send it right back out to the place it just came from to fix it again.
Well get use to it because the PS3 online play sucks and get booted off there more then you will send your xbox back... and yea they just send you a refurbished one they have sitting around that takes like forever because they say they are repairing your but when you get it back its a different one i know i just got mine back and the ser numbers are different.
Batpuff Wrote:Well get use to it because the PS3 online play sucks and get booted off there more then you will send your xbox back... and yea they just send you a refurbished one they have sitting around that takes like forever because they say they are repairing your but when you get it back its a different one i know i just got mine back and the ser numbers are different.

I love the xbox 360, dont get me wrong. It is BS that i have had my xbox 360 back for less than a week from the repair center and i have to send it back already. That is what is making me so mad about this situation.
I think Microsoft works great for what they're doing. I had a similar problem but even on the xbox website it says that you need to take off your hard drive and mail in the xbox only, and it says you will probably receive a replacement xbox if the one you sent in can not be repaired. I received a new one from them as well, but I haven't had any problems from them.

It should be alright though! Good luck with the whole thing though.
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:I think Microsoft works great for what they're doing. I had a similar problem but even on the xbox website it says that you need to take off your hard drive and mail in the xbox only, and it says you will probably receive a replacement xbox if the one you sent in can not be repaired. I received a new one from them as well, but I haven't had any problems from them.

It should be alright though! Good luck with the whole thing though.

Yea, i took off the hard drive and everything. The repair process was great and everything, im just mad that i have had it less than a week and it is already tore up. But the good think is it is covered now where i had it sent in before.
My Xbox 360 locked up with Grand Theft Auto IV every Tuesday and Thursday. Soon after I got the RROD, so I sent it in. Two weeks later, a "new" 360 comes in the mail. GTAIV doesn't lock up anymore, but......the two front USB cables decide when they feel like working.
Overall, I love my Semi-Full Working Xbox 360.
I think Microsoft is really starting to do a lot better.