Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pelphrey or Gillispie now??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious on everyone's view now??
Just like in the other thread, I support Billy G. He is our coach, no need to get rid of him.
BCG anyday. Can't wait for Orton next year. Smile
Overrated Wrote:BCG anyday. Can't wait for Orton next year. Smile

Orton is a beast and I can't wait for him either.. Another one to keep your eye on is JON HOOD. This kid can really play some ball. If Patterson and Meeks both stay we will be really good with the talent coming in. Fergusion is the man in the 2010 class, cant wait for him either.
I dont kno\w which I would rather have this game poved nothing to me really except meeks can score...However it i good to see porter can SHOOT THE BALL and pretty well at that but where was thehero of the last game GALLOWAY i said in the predictions he wouldnt play 5 minutes and I was right.... Fortson was there this could been a different game but good gem JODIE
theVILLE Wrote:I dont kno\w which I would rather have this game poved nothing to me really except meeks can score...However it i good to see porter can SHOOT THE BALL and pretty well at that but where was thehero of the last game GALLOWAY i said in the predictions he wouldnt play 5 minutes and I was right.... Fortson was there this could been a different game but good gem JODIE

Dude you are almost as bad as these people saying they are UK and Duke fans...
I think Gillispie will be just fine.
You can't really expect him to win a championship in his first couple years. I mean I guess it's possible, just would be hard haha.
Although he does seem to be confusing at times, I think he was a good choice.
It would be nice to have a coach that is from the Bluegrass that has the same passion for Kentucky Basketball that the fans have....Also, a coach from the Bluegrass would know where to recruit in state better than a coach from somewhere else. Same goes for players, kids that "bleed blue" play harder than kids that are from other areas because they are playing for their State. Is John Pelphrey a good option, I do not know, but I would like to see the next coach be one from the state of Kentucky.
theVILLE Wrote:I dont kno\w which I would rather have this game poved nothing to me really except meeks can score...However it i good to see porter can SHOOT THE BALL and pretty well at that but where was thehero of the last game GALLOWAY i said in the predictions he wouldnt play 5 minutes and I was right.... Fortson was there this could been a different game but good gem JODIE

Confusedleep:
Both are good coaches that do a great job with what they have