Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason Co. 60 - Harrison Co. 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mason Co. 60 Harrison Co. 52

Harrison Co. 12 14 16 10 52

Mason Co. 17 18 3 22 60

Harrison Co. (14-11) -- Thomas 12, Reitz 6, Martin 2, Puckett 10, Custard 15, Case 7.
Mason Co. (16-6) -- Downing 11, Setty 17, Pawsat 2, Hamm 9, Rice 13, Gilbert 8.
Looks like there was no Middleton in this game. Anyone know if he was hurt in the EC game?
^ Not sure on that one.

Tough win to come by looks like for the Royals.
Stardust Wrote:Looks like there was no Middleton in this game. Anyone know if he was hurt in the EC game?

Russ tweaked his ankle at Elliott County and Coach O'Hearn did not want to take a chance on further injury. It had to be hurting for him not to play on Senior night.
sacbunt Wrote:Russ tweaked his ankle at Elliott County and Coach O'Hearn did not want to take a chance on further injury. It had to be hurting for him not to play on Senior night.

Wow, I wish him well
Congrats Mason Co.!
Was wondering why Mason only won by so little.

Congrats Royals!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Was wondering why Mason only won by so little.

Congrats Royals!

MC was spanked in the 3Q. Only having 6 players in the scoring column indicates to me they did not go deep into the bench. Seeing MC & Holmes lose they way they have and the subsequent games tells me some of the better teams are fighting complacency. Can't blame it on injuries, because everyone is going through the same thing.