Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach K turns 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
coach k turns 62 today. he is getting up there lol, but still the best coach their is!!Big Grin
Wink
NYY10 Wrote:coach k turns 62 today. he is getting up there lol, but still the best coach their is!!Big Grin

Tongueuke:
Stardust Wrote:Wink

Tongueuke:

what. why the face
He looks a lot younger.
He sure don't look 62 years old.
NYY10 Wrote:coach k turns 62 today. he is getting up there lol, but still the best coach their is!!Big Grin

NYY10 Wrote:what. why the face

Rolleyes
Happy birthday to the man I have despised all of these years of watching college basketball.
He holds it well lol
he is a good coach but not the best. think he will coach 4 more years then hang it up. he will have over 1000 wins then just like summit from tenn. also will coach olymic team again
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Happy birthday to the man I have despised all of these years of watching college basketball.

:thumpsup:
I may not like Coach K but he does know how to coach the game and get it done and his record shows that.
He may be 62 but he sure doesn't seem to be that age!
If you ask me, his energy and passion for the game doesn't equate to that of a 62-year-old.
:dontthink
don't agree with that but i just hope i look that good at 62:notworthy
He sure fooled me. LOL

Does not look 62 years old!