Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee County @ Jackson City Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and what not about this game, its at Jackson City. It should be a good one.
Jackson City just barely beat Jenkins in overtime last night. Lee will beat them by whatever they want too. Lee is very dangerous right now and they are starting to come together as a good team at the right time. Pittman is starting to make a statement as a good inside player and they are ready for the district and regional tourneys.
J. City in the upset 49-48.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Lee is very dangerous right now and they are starting to come together as a good team at the right time.

I predicted that it would take several games for Lee to come together this year because this is a 'new' team.

1) Dontarius Pittman moved to Lee Co over the summer (new player)
2) Aaron Charles moved from wing to point (new point guard)
3) Tyler Campbell moved from power forward to wing (new wing)
4) Gus Wise moved from 6th man to starting shooting guard (new 2 guard)

5) Jared Pelfrey is the lone player who returned in his regular roll at center.

Coach Wright also had to learn and adjust to a new style of play with this tall lineup. Lee will get their chance for recognition if they can beat PCC next Tuesday night @ PCC.

In the meantime, they need to continue what they have been doing in order to beat Jackson City @ Jackson. Jackson plays a whole lot better at home. I think that Lee will win this game, not at all sure by how much. If JC is hitting a lot of treys it could be close. If not Lee should blow them out in the paint.
The Jackson City game won't be much of a game. Lee wins this one as much as Coach Wright wants.

Now the PCC game will be a lot different. I'll make my prediction on that thread.

Good luck Bobcats!
Jackson City upsets at home
Lee by 8
Lee by 14. 53-39