Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Co. Central @ Betsy Layne 2/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Hawks of Pike Central are playing very well as of late. Betsy Layne is coming off a 20-point win against South Floyd.

Thoughts and predicitions?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The Hawks of Pike Central are playing very well as of late. Betsy Layne is coming off a 20-point win against South Floyd.

Thoughts and predicitions?
20?
PC seems to struggle on the road, so it could be close or a blowout if a team plays hard.
How did Central do tonight?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How did Central do tonight?

Lost to Pburg by 15.

I'll take BL in a close one by 8.

Best of luck to both!
Senior night, so I'm going with the cats by 14.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:20?

14 rather.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:14 rather.

SF started slow and fell in a early hole. They were down 20-6 at the end of 1. But, they did fight back. In fact, they had a chance to cut it to maybe 1 in the 3rd. From the 1st Qtr. on the game was dead even. SF is nearing 100%, they finally got back their entire squad back, Dakota Hall was out almost 2 months, and the BL game just made his 3rd full game back. BL beat them 28 without Martin and Hall from SF. SF is improving every game. Just need to shake off the slow starts. May need a new pre-game routine.
IMO, this game will be a good one, toss-up!
BL by 5
PCC just came off a 15 point loss to P-Burg after playing so well the 4 games before. PCC didn't play very good team ball against P-Burg hopefully they will against BL. If so they could pull off a victory at the dome.

PCC by 5-8 in a close one.
I'm going with the Bobcats by 8.

Good luck to both teams!
Toss-up, can't pick a winner. Stay healthy both teams, no injuries

this time of year!!