Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 56 - Pikeville 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Dores came out flat but picked it up the second half...Congrats Dores!
Congrats PCC.
Pikeville 11 10 4 16 41

Perry Co. Central 13 10 12 21 56

Pikeville (15-9) -- Cleveninger 15, Clark 15, Keene 1, Rowe 4, Burchett 6.
Perry Co. Central (19-4) -- Maggard 25, Mullins 6, Noble 5, D.Amis 9, J.Amis 8, Salyers 3.
Knew Maggard would have a big game because thats Pikeville's weakness as they have little to no inside presence. Rowe is young, but playing against some of the better big men in the area will pay off one day.

Congrats Commodores!
game closer than score indicates. PCC very patient, good rebounders, and very smart. They understand the game very well. Hatcher went a little crazy at the end, but I hear that is normal for him. Congrats to Perry Ct.
Congrats Perry Central!!
Congrats PCC!!
Good win but if Noble dose not get out of this slump things could be looking down for pcc.
Perry played bad for 3 quarters, but congrats Dores.
That is 3 games in a row for Noble not doing anything, are him and his girlfriend fighting or something? He usually is a consistent as they get as a player, something is going on with him. Hope he can figure it out for the future.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:That is 3 games in a row for Noble not doing anything, are him and his girlfriend fighting or something? He usually is a consistent as they get as a player, something is going on with him. Hope he can figure it out for the future.

LOL.
Nice game by Maggard. Congrats Commodores!
Moutain hoops, the comment about Noble and his girlfriend I think is a uncalled for comment. None of your busineess or anyone elses. Noble is just in a slump right now but I'm sure he will come out of it soon. Has nothing to do with his girlfriend. Sounds like you must know Noble, got a problem or something with him?
Great Game by Maggard!!!! His awesome down low.
If the Guru had a problem with him kid, he'd gladly take care of it. Guru is twice the player Noble is and Guru is getting old. Big Grin
Warmmachine, you know Noble is a kid and mountainhoops if he is an adult thats pretty low. But tell you what I'm sure Noble would be glad to play him one on one. But you know to get on here and post stuff like you did about a kid don't say much about you.
a345426 Wrote:Moutain hoops, the comment about Noble and his girlfriend I think is a uncalled for comment. None of your busineess or anyone elses. Noble is just in a slump right now but I'm sure he will come out of it soon. Has nothing to do with his girlfriend. Sounds like you must know Noble, got a problem or something with him?

It was a joke, nothing personal. I believe he may be a Perry supportor.
a345426 Wrote:Moutain hoops, the comment about Noble and his girlfriend I think is a uncalled for comment.Sounds like you must know Noble, got a problem or something with him?

I know Noble and his girlfriend well, and it was a joke, and he knows it. Was just poking at him a little bit, calm down a little bit! I'm sure Noble will be fine just in time for the Districts and do well as usual, just giving him a hard time!:igiveup:
warmachine Wrote:If the Guru had a problem with him kid, he'd gladly take care of it. Guru is twice the player Noble is and Guru is getting old. Big Grin

Although this is very true! Big Grin
What did I say about a kid? Explain please. I love Chris Noble.
My bad looks like I took the posts the wrong way.
a345426 Wrote:Warmmachine, you know Noble is a kid and mountainhoops if he is an adult thats pretty low. But tell you what I'm sure Noble would be glad to play him one on one. But you know to get on here and post stuff like you did about a kid don't say much about you.

Uh oh, I think you have made the Warmachine angry, you won't like him when he's angry! Not good for you....:flame:
Uh oh, I think you have made the Warmachine angry, you won't like him when he's angry! Not good for you....

You know sorry if I did make him mad but I apologized. I'm a girl and sorry but not afraid of how he is.
I'm just messing with you, you aren't Chris's girlfriend are you?? Then I would be scared. I heard they call her Sugar Shane Mosely, she likes to fight Smile
Never tell
Perry played hard but never got into the flow!!!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I'm just messing with you, you aren't Chris's girlfriend are you?? Then I would be scared. I heard they call her Sugar Shane Mosely, she likes to fight Smile

Wowewow. That's so funny. I have heard likewise.
great game perry central...