Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Guitar Hero: Maybe the Best
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A boy from Texas has musical skills that go beyond what he can do with video games. KDAF reports.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/20....hero.kdaf
This kid aint no Nathan Lyttle..or no Mark Fugate
what about the 8 year old named ben.. that kid is amazing
L o L..

I figured I'd see if there was any Guitar Hero players on BGR.. I just started playing it yesterday again and loved it.. I need to make some vids.
I suck
king360 Wrote:This kid aint no Nathan Lyttle..or no Mark Fugate

I've not played guitar hero since GH2 came out lol
I'd say ole Marko has a step or 2 on me
I'm the BEST "Air Guitar" Player on BGR...LOL!
I was a avid Guitar Hero/Rock Band player, but I lost all my stuff in the flood of 2010.

So I haven't played since.

I thought I was pretty decent at it.
I got a video I'd like to post.. I made it last night.
I haven't played in a while but, I love Guitar Hero and would challenge anyone on BGR!!
leecoukfan Wrote:I haven't played in a while but, I love Guitar Hero and would challenge anyone on BGR!!

lol.. you don't want to play me on this game.
leecoukfan,

I will have a video on here Friday just to show you what TRUE skill is Wink
You should post a video too if possible.
Which game is it from Ballers?
Ballers Wrote:leecoukfan,

I might post a video. I would like to see your's first because I don't want to post one and then embarrass you! :biggrin:
I beat through the fire and flames on hard with 87%. Never could beat it on expert though. So I consider myself a once decent gh player. But after 3 they started to suck
Ballers Wrote:leecoukfan,

Gimme a week with the game and I'd take you on Wink
Heck....
I'd use a real guitar lol
Alright, I will try to post a video today..
Just to give some of you an idea, from the time GH started making their games I have played everyone that they have made except Guitar Hero 5 and GH Van Halen..
I have currently been playing Guitar Hero World Tour..

Guitar Hero 1 - All songs 5 starred on Expert
Guitar Hero 2 - All songs 5 starred on Expert (yes, even Jordan)
Guitar Hero 3 - All songs 5 starred on Expert (yes, even Through the Fire and Flames)
Guitar Hero World Tour - All songs 5 starred on Expert (excluding Satch Boogie by Joe Satriana 4 star.)
Guitar Hero Metallica - All songs 5 starred on Expert.

I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be but I think it may have something to do with the Guitar I am using also.. It's a wireless and the green button sticks badly on it.. When I played religously back in the day I used a wired one. Does anyone else have that problem with wireless Guitar controllers?
zaga_fan Wrote:Gimme a week with the game and I'd take you on Wink
Heck....
I'd use a real guitar lol

Not sure how that would work with a real guitar lol.., but yes we can play.
leecoukfan Wrote:I might post a video. I would like to see your's first because I don't want to post one and then embarrass you! :biggrin:

A legit video by you..
That doesn't mean go to google or youtube and find someone that got a higher score LOL...
Ballers Wrote:Alright, I will try to post a video today..
Just to give some of you an idea, from the time GH started making their games I have played everyone that they have made except Guitar Hero 5 and GH Van Halen..
I have currently been playing Guitar Hero World Tour..

Guitar Hero 1 - All songs 5 starred on Expert
Guitar Hero 2 - All songs 5 starred on Expert (yes, even Jordan)
Guitar Hero 3 - All songs 5 starred on Expert (yes, even Through the Fire and Flames)
Guitar Hero World Tour - All songs 5 starred on Expert (excluding Satch Boogie by Joe Satriana 4 star.)
Guitar Hero Metallica - All songs 5 starred on Expert.

I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be but I think it may have something to do with the Guitar I am using also.. It's a wireless and the green button sticks badly on it.. When I played religously back in the day I used a wired one. Does anyone else have that problem with wireless Guitar controllers?

Yeah it does seem like the wired controllers are better than wireless
I haven't played Guitar Hero in forever...suck at it horribly anyway.
If anyone is interested. I have Rock Band 1 &2 and Guitar Hero for sale. I have three Guitars Total and 3 or 4 games with. I will let it ALL go to the highest bidder. OH, you will need drum sticks. My American Bull Dog needed some tooth pics...lol! Just PM with any offers.
Is it the Rock Band kit or the Guitar Hero kit?
I found an older video of mine that I uploaded to Myspace.com back in the day..

Just go to google and type in the following "play guitar hero like marko" it's the first link and video.

It's not a long video and I've gotten a lot better since.. But just to give you a small uptake. There's more videos there too on that video page of mine.. Very very old..
Or if someone can put the imbed code or whatever on here that'd be cool too.