Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Annoying Family Members, Bad day at school, ETC...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have any annoying Family Members? I have an uncle, who is my youngest uncleon my Dads side of the family. He graduated from P-Burg in 98' but when he moved up here he got stuck up Pikeville's ass so far that school can floss with his shoelaces.

Any way, i am in town right now at the public library. I was gonna go see my Mamaw, who is recovering from Knee Replacement surgery. i called a few times, and noone answered. I called a third time, and he got on Bitching at me. He kept saying "What do you want?". I said i DID wanna talk to mamaw, but to hell with it now and hung up on him.

I know it is wrong to think bad about a family member, but he is such a douche bag. Every since i have been born, he has hated my being. because when i was born, i took his place as Baby of the family. And he has never Matured enough to realize that he wouldnt be the Baby for long... So he decides to take it out on me. It is getting f'n Annoying.

And to beat all, Today at school, Me and a friend got a day of SAFE each. We had an assembly for our CATS scores, and i leaned over and said something to him, and he started laughing. And our Asst. principal made us go up to his office and wait, through both lunches, and then we got a day of safe for it. barely got a 5 minute lunch. Sorry to bitch, but it feels good to speak my heart.

And my Uncle has an account on BGP... so yeah, that makes me hate him more.
I hate when family member gets on my nerves...my step-dad is the worst ever...he keeps trying to be a therapist or whatever and he can't take the hint that I don't want to talk to him and since I'm not the perfect little girl that he wants I can't be who I am...its stupid...but hopefully your day will get better.
theswag Wrote:And my Uncle has an account on BGP... so yeah, that makes me hate him more.

I think you should reveal his identity to piss him off
alfus21 Wrote:I think you should reveal his identity to piss him off

Me too.
if i could find out his identity, i would. but he's a **** and wont tell me what it is, even tho i dont visit BGP.

And my day got worse, cause now my Dad has a bug in his ass about what happened with me at school..... it all sucks real HardCore.
That sucks...
Sorry.. hope everything gets better for ya
I have an uncle who is a pillhead and gets all pissy when he doesn't have enough drugs in his system and he always wants to threaten me and get violent and I don't back down from him. He is about 6'3'' and 300 pounds and he thinks that it bothers me but it doesn't. He is always trying to act like my dad and tell me what to do and tell me what not to say and stuff like that. I will not censor myself for him or anyone else and when he says that he will hit me and stuff I tell him if he thinks that he is big enough to go ahead. I would honestly whoop his ass one of these days just because all that collected frustration I have with him.

Last summer I had to go on vacation to Ohio after I had planned to stay home. I had been sick for 2 weeks and could not keep any food down, I had a sore throat and could not even swallow, I had to spit my own saliva out because I could not get it down and I ended up having to go on vacation because my uncle said if I stayed with him and his wife that I could not use the phone, watch television, or touch the computer. I told him that I would be ****ed if that happened and he said if I smart talked him that he would put a knot on my head the size of a softball and my dad almost killed him for that and well, I had to go.

Cannot stand the man. His wife wants to divorce him, the whole family wants rid of him, but either way it goes he will still be my uncle. He is my dad's brother AND he is married to my mom's sister so regardless of the divorce, he is still going to be my dad's brother, even hates him, point being, as do I.
theswag Wrote:my day got worse, cause now my Dad has a bug in his ass about what happened with me at school..... it all sucks real HardCore.

Thats Stupied! and RETARDED... ER Suxs
We need a new principal

Like right now they are a state trooper here over a simple fight eariler this mourning with Two Girls. They are always a state trooper here. they might as well make ER a Rally point
If you East Ridge kids acted like you had some **** since maybe they wouldnt have to get a state trooper there all the time.
We can't help that all schools have people that act so dumb and do bad things, that does not apply to all of us.

I do however take offense to that comment a little.

There are cops up here almost daily though for various reasons but it shows that something is actually getting done. Other schools have kids with drugs, fights, and stuff but here they get into trouble. They get sent to alternative schools, get investigated, we had random drug testing, vehicle and locker searches, so at least we have the cops here doing their job and protecting our school.
thetribe Wrote:We can't help that all schools have people that act so dumb and do bad things, that does not apply to all of us.

I do however take offense to that comment a little.

There are cops up here almost daily though for various reasons but it shows that something is actually getting done. Other schools have kids with drugs, fights, and stuff but here they get into trouble. They get sent to alternative schools, get investigated, we had random drug testing, vehicle and locker searches, so at least we have the cops here doing their job and protecting our school.

I knew you all would have a problem with my comment, but like I said, if the kids didn't do stupid crap then the police wouldnt have to be there...I know most schools have problems, but they're not bad enough to where the police are there everyday! At Shelby Valley the police would show up maybe 2 or 3 times in a year...Wiki-We's comments were just stupid, and I pretty much just meant if you want the police to stop showing up then stop breaking the law...
Are you saying kids at other schools don't get in trouble when they have drugs and get into fights? Kids from all schools get sent to Alternative School, not just East Ridge kids, though I'm sure East Ridge has a higher population of kids there because it seems that East Ridge has the biggest drug problem
We do have problems here with drugs but it does not apply to everyone, myself included. MOST of ER's kids are great and yes we do have our black sheep problem children but we as students cannot control what the population here does.

The cops aren't always called in for drugs, blood was brought in the fight this morning which is what he was talking about and that was why the cops were here. Sometimes they come here for no good reason at all besides talking to administrators. I don't know the logic behind that but they do.
alfus21 Wrote:I knew you all would have a problem with my comment, but like I said, if the kids didn't do stupid crap then the police wouldnt have to be there...I know most schools have problems, but they're not bad enough to where the police are there everyday! At Shelby Valley the police would show up maybe 2 or 3 times in a year...Wiki-We's comments were just stupid, and I pretty much just meant if you want the police to stop showing up then stop breaking the law...
Are you saying kids at other schools don't get in trouble when they have drugs and get into fights? Kids from all schools get sent to Alternative School, not just East Ridge kids, though I'm sure East Ridge has a higher population of kids there because it seems that East Ridge has the biggest drug problem

Like What Tribe said we can't help OUR black sheep problem and not all of us is that way... ill vouge for tribe... and as for my commit its not stupied its the truth and we can't do anything bout it. but the cops are not always called in for drugs its other things as well.
all kinds of annoying family members really it's just about all of them so it'd take too much time to list
alfus it's not just east ridge that has the cops there... from what I have heard they have been to SF a couple of times too over fights...one of which a boy got put in the hospital... the other day I heard of someone trying tu burn the bathroom down... Just because the cops show up at school that doesn't necessarily mean that anyone is breaking a law...and if they are it's not all the kids just a couple who happen to get into trouble...you can't get away from that no matter which school you go to. But like tribe said at leats they are protectin the school.
Thank you DT.
ER may not be perfect but they surely don't need more people talking about them.
anytime tribe...