Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Letcher Co. Central 2/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ill take the Dawgs by 15!
Hazard is playing some good basketball right now.

I say they will go on the road and beat the Cougars by 14.

Good luck to both!
Hazard by 15
Hazard needs to come ready to play 4 quarters of basketball!! That happens the Dawgs should win by double digits. I know LCC will play them tough, especially on their home floor against Hazard, plus it would be a good win for LCC. Good luck and Go Dawgs!! Be ready to play!!
Hazard by 9..just because its at Letcher
Hazard by less than 10. LCC has always been tough to beat at home, but I don't think they can beat Hazard. I don't think Hazard will blow them out either.
My upset special of the week: Letcher by 5
HHS by 12
Should be a very good 14th region game.

IMO this one could go either way... best of luck to both!
Hazard by 8
I would LOVE to see Hazard go down, but imo Letcher just don't have "it". Letcher needs a big win like this.
Hazard by 5.
Hazard By 10 On The Road
I Think Lcc will get the upset here. Lcc by 3
LCC in an upset. Hope Big Al will be healthy for the game.
LCC will want this one BAD because they havent been able to beat one of the top 3 14th region teams (yet).

But i still have to go with Hazard by 10.
DAWGS BY 10!!! GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It could be the win LCC needs to get over the hump. I just do not think there going to get over it. They have been very close all season and faded away when it counted.
Im gonna say LCC by 6...Hazard will go in thinking it will be a easy game with the way LCC has been playing and LCC is still a good team so i say LCC pulls this 1 out
Hilbily Wrote:It could be the win LCC needs to get over the hump. I just do not think there going to get over it. They have been very close all season and faded away when it counted.
Agree
The team chemistry does not seem as good since the end of December.:confused:
This would be a great win for them, maybe they can pull it off.
PATS2011 Wrote:LCC will want this one BAD because they havent been able to beat one of the top 3 14th region teams (yet).

But i still have to go with Hazard by 10.

agreed
Dawgs By 20
Letcher just don't seem to be playing as well as they were last year at this time. Maybe they will come out hitting everything tonight, you never know. Would like to see the upset, but don't see it tonight. Hazard by 12!
MC4 Wrote:Dawgs By 20
If they win by this much, then LCC will be done for the season.
Hazard by 2.
I agree with UK, if Hazard comes into Letcher's gym and beats them bad, the fat lady might as well start her song