Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UFC Fightnite 17 Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Matthew Riddle def. Steve Bruno via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).

Nick Catone def. Derek Downey via submission (keylock) -- Round 2, 1:15.

Gleison Tibau def. Rich Clementi via submission (guillotine choke) -- Round 1, 4:35.

Matt Veach def. Matt Grice via TKO (strikes) -- Round 1, 4:34.

Dan Miller def. Jake Rosholt via submission (guillotine choke) -- Round 1, 1:03.

Kurt Pellegrino def. Rob Emerson via submission (rear-naked choke) -- Round 2, 3:14.

Anthony Johnson def. Luigi Fioravanti via TKO (strikes) -- Round 1, 4:39.

Josh Neer def. Mac Danzig via submission (triangle choke) -- Round 2, 3:36.

Cain Velasquez def. Denis Stojnic via TKO (strikes) -- Round 2, 2:34.

Joe Lauzon def. Jeremy Stephens via submission (armbar) -- Round 2, 4:43.

Great fight tonight. I felt like Cain's fight could have went a little longer, but it was a good stoppage. Besides that i am extremely happy.
Nice info. Was the move Lauzon made to get the armbar sick or what?
kybaseball Wrote:Nice info. Was the move Lauzon made to get the armbar sick or what?

Yea that was awesome. I think the best transition I have ever seen for an arm bar was Dustin Hazelett when he submitted Josh Burkman. I Cant find a link to it, but if you haven't seen it, i highly suggest you check it out. Great fights tonight, who do you think will get fight of the night? I cant decide yet.
I loved the Veach/Grice fight.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Yea that was awesome. I think the best transition I have ever seen for an arm bar was Dustin Hazelett when he submitted Josh Burkman. I Cant find a link to it, but if you haven't seen it, i highly suggest you check it out. Great fights tonight, who do you think will get fight of the night? I cant decide yet.

I know what your saying I enjoyed them all. IMO the fights were better than the last couple of PPV. I hope you find that link I would love to see it.
Gleison Tibau vs Rich Clementi is online at UFC.com for free, if you haven seen it yet.
kybaseball Wrote:I know what your saying I enjoyed them all. IMO the fights were better than the last couple of PPV. I hope you find that link I would love to see it.

The only place i could find the fight was the UFC website, but you have to pay 1.99 to watch it. A good place to find MMA videos is MMAplayground, but they didn't even have this fight.