Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: QB Passer Ratings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been using the NFL formula for finding Passer Ratings. I went ahead and found out the ratings for 2 of EKY's better passers. If you would like to know any other QB's passer rating, please give me their name and team. If possible, provide their Completions, Attempts, Yards, TDs, and INTs. Please keep in mind that using this formula caps the best possible passer rating at 158.3

Durell Olinger - Hazard.....149.5
Ian Holbrook - Ashland.....118.9
I didn't figure Olinger's rating would be that high after what Paintsville did to him.
I would like to see Lynn Camp QB Nick Scalf's NFL rating. I would also like to see his NCAA rating if anyone knows how to calculate it. Here are his stats:

Attempts-38
completions-16
yards-446
td-5
int-3
thats really good
Hit Somebody Wrote:I would like to see Lynn Camp QB Nick Scalf's NFL rating. I would also like to see his NCAA rating if anyone knows how to calculate it. Here are his stats:

Attempts-38
completions-16
yards-446
td-5
int-3

Accoring to your statistics:
Nick Scalf
NFL QB Rating - 92.8
NCAA QB Rating - 168.3
tomcat68 Wrote:I've been using the NFL formula for finding Passer Ratings. I went ahead and found out the ratings for 2 of EKY's better passers. If you would like to know any other QB's passer rating, please give me their name and team. If possible, provide their Completions, Attempts, Yards, TDs, and INTs. Please keep in mind that using this formula caps the best possible passer rating at 158.3

Durell Olinger - Hazard.....149.5
Ian Holbrook - Ashland.....118.9

Thats awesome. Ian plays a little tougher schedule then Olinger, so we should give him 50 bonus points. :rock:
Ya, if we get few ratings in. You think we can take the results and make a news headline out of it.
Here's a great site I found just a few minutes ago. I just I had this when I first started. I had been doing the entire process on paper with a calculator. This site has a QB Rating calculator. You can set it to either NFL, NCAA, or AFL. So feel free to goof around on it. If you use it to find out a player's rating, please post it on this thread so we will all have more information on the player.

http://www.primecomputing.com/