Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2008-2009 National Champion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NYY10 Wrote:IMO when Louisville plays there best ball they are a better team then them

I beleive Louisville is one of the most talented teams in the country, but the still suffer mental lapses. They are too inconsistent for me to beleive that they will finish the season hot enough to warrant a top seed.
Stardust Wrote:I beleive Louisville is one of the most talented teams in the country, but the still suffer mental lapses. They are too inconsistent for me to beleive that they will finish the season hot enough to warrant a top seed.

They wont need a top seed to win it all. I say they will finish with at least a number 2 seed. Didnt Louisville already beat Pitt this season?
I'll take UCONN to win it all this year.
If UNC and UCONN are on separate sides of the bracket, they will meet in the National Championship.
NYY10 Wrote:They wont need a top seed to win it all. I say they will finish with at least a number 2 seed. Didnt Louisville already beat Pitt this season?

Correct.
I'm taking two picks, Louisville and Oklahoma.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I'm taking two picks, Louisville and Oklahoma.

Oklahoma is quickly becoming my favorite to win it all. I believe that they have the ingredients to put a run together during the tournament; great inside play, experienced guard play, good outside shooting.
Stardust Wrote:Would that mean that Lousiville jumps over UConn or Pitt?

yeah it does
Not because I am a louisville fan ornothing but I take them winnig it all this year against unc... Uconn plaing great right now also but I dont think they will win it...Teams will figure out that thabbet jumps ever time and foul him out and adrien has an attitude I thing and will get whopped if he runs his mouth again like that or pumps his chest to the crowd... But the cards have a good shot and my final four woulde be the two i mentioned and Oklahoma and possinly stephon curry and davidson or a smaller school like that I think....
theVILLE Wrote:Not because I am a louisville fan ornothing but I take them winnig it all this year against unc... Uconn plaing great right now also but I dont think they will win it...Teams will figure out that thabbet jumps ever time and foul him out and adrien has an attitude I thing and will get whopped if he runs his mouth again like that or pumps his chest to the crowd... But the cards have a good shot and my final four woulde be the two i mentioned and Oklahoma and possinly stephon curry and davidson or a smaller school like that I think....

Louisville won't make it out of the first weekend!
Stardust Wrote:Louisville won't make it out of the first weekend!

I disagree. Not saying there going to win it all, but imo there at least going to the S16 and well see how it goes from there. If they were playing like there were earlier in the year, then yes I'd agree with you.
Aslan Wrote:I disagree. Not saying there going to win it all, but imo there at least going to the S16 and well see how it goes from there. If they were playing like there were earlier in the year, then yes I'd agree with you.

I'm being a little facetious to my buddy 'theVille'
Stardust Wrote:I'm being a little facetious to my buddy 'theVille'

Haha, I see.
Stardust Wrote:Louisville won't make it out of the first weekend!

Ok you have your opinion I have mine I guess!!! HAHA how far will the cats go is my question???
Louisville
Final Four

UNC, Wake, Pitt, and a surprise team.

UNC vs. Pitt- depending on the bracket.

UNC- Hansbrough, Lawson, Ellington, and Green

Pitt- Blair, Young, Fields, and I forgot his name. Smile

As of right now, I'll take Pitt.
Stardust Wrote:I beleive Louisville is one of the most talented teams in the country, but the still suffer mental lapses. They are too inconsistent for me to beleive that they will finish the season hot enough to warrant a top seed.

HAHAHA - Louisville = Toast
Pages: 1 2