Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 51 - Perry Co. Central 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
SteppUp Wrote:No I Think Clint Needs To Stay
If He Was To Transfer Then Pcc Wouldnt Stand A Chance Then
:Thumbs:

Steppup...
Slowly stand up...and walk away from your computer.
Maybe a feeder program for KCC. That is the best they could hope for
Aslan Wrote:I'll take 2/3 from Knott Co.
A team JBS can't beat :thumpsup:

I Know A Team Pcc Cant Beat!
HAZARD BULLDOGS! HAZARD BULLDOGS!
:1:
Cool screen name SteppUp, now lets see it
SteppUp Wrote:That Isnt Official Sorry Aslan But He Had More Than Just 1 Point And Several Big Blocks And Steals

I saw him score one point. He may have had a basket somewhere I missed. I dont believe he had 13 rbs or whatever like you was saying.
We need Stardust.
Compare Maggards and caudills stats!
SteppUp Wrote:I Know A Team Pcc Cant Beat!
I know a team they have beat twice KCC
JOBAKKA Wrote:Then where would JBS be, maybe a stepp ladder:confused:

That Makes No Sence!
Nice Try Tho
GO PATS!!!!!!
SteppUp Wrote:I Know A Team Pcc Cant Beat!

They will beat Hazard before this year is over.
PCC 2-HHS- 0 1 st game they played this year
ladypatriot55 Wrote:wow. this thread is ridiculous. the last two times these team met pcc came out on top, cause those two nights pcc was the better team. then last night kcc came out with something to prove in their house. they played with heart and stepped up in every aspect of the game. better defense, shooting, etc. the reffs made no difference in this game. there was bad call both ways. anyway you want to look at it, last night kcc was the better team. :Thumbs:

I can agree with this.
:Thumbs: :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:I can agree with this.
Aslan Wrote:I saw him score one point. He may have had a basket somewhere I missed. I dont believe he had 13 rbs or whatever like you was saying.
We need Stardust.
Compare Maggards and caudills stats!

well i said 12 get it right and no it wasnt official but like i said alot of boards and big blocks and a nice rip from king all mighty klay
lets compare LAST NIGHTS stats as a team because milk didint win the game and klay didnt lose it!
Knott Central-51
Perry Central-42
go ahead bring somthing up about the wymt
Aslan Wrote:They will beat Hazard before this year is over.

Atleast You Have Faith!
JOBAKKA Wrote:I know a team they have beat twice KCC

Answer Me This
Who Is The Only Team To Beat The Top 5 Teams¿
and a forfeit is the only way you could beat them.
but guess what its not going to be a forfeit come district time you will have to actually play them
When is this district held at
I want to say this about Logan Bartrum
All he does is talk trash and smacks the floor.
He did that to Jordan Amis tonight and Josh Proffitt the other night. Two guys half his size. I wonder why.
If he does that to someone his size or bigger, he's in BIG trouble.
Steppup your blinded by your hatred for PCC.
If I played for JBS, there is really noway I'd root for Knott Co.
IDK why you hate PCC so much.
SteppUp Wrote:Atleast You Have Faith!

Always.
Aslan Wrote:I want to say this about Logan Bartrum
All he does is talk trash and smacks the floor.
He did that to Jordan Amis tonight and Josh Proffitt the other night. Two guys half his size. I wonder why.
If he does that to someone his size or bigger, he's in BIG trouble.

What Was Profitts And Jordan's Numbers?
I Really Dont Think He Is Goin To Back Down From Any1
And I Know No1 From Pcc!
SteppUp Wrote:Answer Me This
Who Is The Only Team To Beat The Top 5 Teams¿
and a forfeit is the only way you could beat them.
but guess what its not going to be a forfeit come district time you will have to actually play them
When is this district held at
Really , no one knows who would have won if Hazard chose to play the first game. Hazard accepted the loss and it counts as much as KCC's win over PCC. PCC has beat all the contenders as has KCC. But remember in the regional tournament the refs will be from Perry County as usual. Since Tommy Hall assigns the same as usual if we do not trade out with another region. Even when we trade who entertains the other refs. KCC has thier work cut out for them. Hazard and PCC are very formidable without any help but as usual they may have the hometown crews working the regional. Both HHS and PCC are capable of winning on thier own. But be ready KCC
JOBAKKA Wrote:Really , no one knows who would have won if Hazard chose to play the first game. Hazard accepted the loss and it counts as much as KCC's win over PCC. PCC has beat all the contenders as has KCC. But remember in the regional tournament the refs will be from Perry County as usual. Since Tommy Hall assigns the same as usual if we do not trade out with another region. Even when we trade who entertains the other refs. KCC has thier work cut out for them. Hazard and PCC are very formidable without any help but as usual they may have the hometown crews working the regional. Both HHS and PCC are capable of winning on thier own. But be ready KCC

I Am Sure Kcc Will Be Ready
You Worry About Getting Out Of District
How Can You Say Pcc Forfeit Win Is The Same As Kcc Win Tonight That Is Just Stupid
Kcc Is The Only Team To Beat The Top 5
Get Over It
I guess the KCC wins counts as 1 + a bonus then PCC has 2 + bonus
You better worry about a district also LCC is right oon your heels, and who knows what can happen
SteppUp Wrote:What Was Profitts And Jordan's Numbers?
I Really Dont Think He Is Goin To Back Down From Any1
And I Know No1 From Pcc!

LOL If it was someone his OWN size and not a 5 foot PG he would back down. I don't ever see him talkn trash to ppl his own size.
Jordan had better stats than Logan.
Only reason you get on here and talk trash is because JBS sucks.
what top 5
JOBAKKA Wrote:I guess the KCC wins counts as 1 + a bonus then PCC has 2 + bonus

He'll never understand man. Perry won 2/3, and he says KCC is better? What sense is that. Perry lead this whole game too.
Who has KCC beat that PCC has not. Heads up PCC 2 KCC 1
JOBAKKA Wrote:Who has KCC beat that PCC has not. Heads up PCC 2 KCC 1

Hazard, thats all I can think of.
Aslan Wrote:LOL If it was someone his OWN size and not a 5 foot PG he would back down. I don't ever see him talkn trash to ppl his own size.

I actually seen him talk trash to Garrison Collins. :popcorn:
Aslan Wrote:LOL If it was someone his OWN size and not a 5 foot PG he would back down. I don't ever see him talkn trash to ppl his own size.

Haha
This Is Amusing
Bartrum Gets In Some1 Head And Every1 Cry And Take Up For Amis Because He Is Little Poor Little Kid!
When Bartrum Does Back Down Then Get On Here And Post It Until Then Keep On Hating!!
And I Think Knott Locked The 1 seed So I Dont Think They Will Have To Worry About Lcc
What Was There Stats Last Night Aslan?
Aslan Wrote:Hazard, thats all I can think of.
PCC beat HHS 2-0 early in the year
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14