Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Ladycats Winning Streak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Breathitt Ladycats has rolled off 45 straigh wins agianst 14th region foes. How long do you think that they can keep this winning streak alive? Who in the 14th can beat them and end it?
LCC will end it. When is the question?
Breathitt has beaten LCC both times this season.
True, but you said who would end it.
I agree with Uk...It gets much harder to keep winning and keeping a streak going
Letcher Co. Central, Leslie Co., may just end the streak....Hopefully in the regional tourney..
bballfanlcc Wrote:Letcher Co. Central, Leslie Co., may just end the streak....Hopefully in the regional tourney..

I doubt very seriously they will get beat out at region.
where is the girls region hosted at this year?
the 1 the only Wrote:where is the girls region hosted at this year?

Boys is at LCC right?
the 1 the only Wrote:where is the girls region hosted at this year?
Hazard
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Boys is at LCC right?
Powell Co
Powell County has a legit shot at defeating Breathitt. However I think that LCC will defeat Breathitt in the Regional Tourney.
Congrats Lady's
Lucky7 Wrote:Powell County has a legit shot at defeating Breathitt. However I think that LCC will defeat Breathitt in the Regional Tourney.

Powell was a joke tonight.NO shot ever.
UKisN1 Wrote:Powell Co

Thank god, I dreaded having to go all the way LCC for region.
People in Letcher Co say the same about Powell, but both should host.
I have watched both games played between the two best teams in the region this year, LCC and Breathitt. LCC had them beat both games and just couldn't get it done at the end. With the play of Noble for Breathitt, the end of games are easy for Breathitt, get her the ball and let her take care of business. If LCC is going to knock them off, they need to stop her and take care of the ball. I think it could happen at Hazard in the region. LCC has the talent to play with them, but it is all on Noble's shoulders to take them to Bowling Green again. I wouldn't over look Leslie either, they only lost to Breathitt by 1 or 2 I think. Those 3 teams are it though, don't know if Hazard could pull another upset against Leslie or not like they did in the all A. Good luck to all, see everyone at Hazard.
Every team has to be beat sometime.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I have watched both games played between the two best teams in the region this year, LCC and Breathitt. LCC had them beat both games and just couldn't get it done at the end. With the play of Noble for Breathitt, the end of games are easy for Breathitt, get her the ball and let her take care of business. If LCC is going to knock them off, they need to stop her and take care of the ball. I think it could happen at Hazard in the region. LCC has the talent to play with them, but it is all on Noble's shoulders to take them to Bowling Green again. I wouldn't over look Leslie either, they only lost to Breathitt by 1 or 2 I think. Those 3 teams are it though, don't know if Hazard could pull another upset against Leslie or not like they did in the all A. Good luck to all, see everyone at Hazard.
Agree.
LCC never had the lead in the 1st game and Breathitt didn't play well in the 2nd game and still won so I don't know how you can say they had them beat both games. LCC has got to prove they can beat a good team before they can be given all of the hype you people give them. Name 1 team that they have beat that is a real good team. Not to mention LCC wont be playing with Letcher Co. refs in the region like they did with both Breathitt games this season.
Peggy Moore rates the refs that she gets. The 12th will call the region and all questions will be answered.
Ref's can hurt you but i am telling you Kendall doont really play untill games on the line and then you see her take it to goal,block shots,steal the ball and will shoot lay-ups on anyone in 14th region,i just wonder sometimes if she really gets much out of the competion ,is it helping her, i think maybe if she is ever going to be her best she need to be playing against better competion.She is by far the best player in region,I watch McClan from Powell Co.play the other night she is a nice player but isn't close to being the player Kendall Noble is.
LCC is only team that has a liget shot at going to state other than Breathitt Ladycats,but dont think it will happen for a couple years. Go Ladycats!!!
The best players play better and harder with better competition. It brings out the best of the best.