Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elliott County Plays 2 Top Ten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Next week Elliott County will play Mason County on Tuesday then Ballard on Saturday. Just got word of this and don't really know the details; someone help me out. I know that this is official and will be an exciting week in Sandy Hook; both games will be held at the High School.
Tues game with Mason Live on wsaz
ky wildcats Wrote:Tues game with Mason Live on wsaz

I thought the Mason Co. game was moved to a larger venue?
What is the game against Ballard, a tournament? There is nothing on their schedule: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=28511
both games @ elliott they just picked up ballard
This will be a good test for Elliot. What is the word on the larger venue?
Both games should be great to watch!
@ echs no larger venue
Game on WSAZ??? Same time as Kentucky vs Florida...
ky wildcats Wrote:both games @ elliott they just picked up ballard

Great game to pick up. EC needs these games to be battle tested.
Two great games!! Good luck to Elliott Co.!!
When did Mason become a top 10 team?
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:When did Mason become a top 10 team?

They were ranked 9th by Cantrell as of Jan. 26th. Not sure if that has changed. Anyone know? Thanks!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:They were ranked 9th by Cantrell as of Jan. 26th. Not sure if that has changed. Anyone know? Thanks!
Thanks, didn't know they were ranked that high...:Thumbs:
ky wildcats Wrote:Next week Elliott County will play Mason County on Tuesday then Ballard on Saturday. Just got word of this and don't really know the details; someone help me out. I know that this is official and will be an exciting week in Sandy Hook; both games will be held at the High School.

Glad to see Elliott add Ballard to "up" the schedule...
Stardust Wrote:What is the game against Ballard, a tournament? There is nothing on their schedule: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=28511

For EC this is a make up game for a snow out against Greenup Co. They tried to work out games with Franklin Co., J'town, or Ballard. I think Franklin and J'town scheduled a game. To clear things up, the Mason game will be televised on MYZ, not WSAZ. Should be two great games!
Will there be a computer net-cast of the game Mason game?
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:They were ranked 9th by Cantrell as of Jan. 26th. Not sure if that has changed. Anyone know? Thanks!

Mason Cty was ranked #9 on Feb 1 by Cantrell but I think they lost

a game since then, also Ballard was ranked #4 in the same poll, with EC

ranked #2 behind Scott County. I like Holmes and Eastern ahead of EC,just my

opinion. They are playing 2 very good teams this week, hats off to them

scheduling tough competition.