Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best guards of the last 5 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
really tho.. no love for rajon rondo? oj mayo?
Homer Simpson Wrote:And acie law is not better than tj ford.. or troy bell or teague or ty lawson or wayne ellington or rajon rondo or eric gordon or jamont gordon or shane foster or Mcants.. He was good though but Jodie Meeks is better

Acie Law was a All- American. I remember when he hit that three to win the game, I believe against Texas and right in Durant's face.
Homer Simpson Wrote:chris paul aint played in 7 yrs.. jj redick was a shooter .. u can make ur on list

well that was the question to make yor own list and I dont believe it has been 7 years for chris paul though.....
Homer Simpson Wrote:And acie law is not better than tj ford.. or troy bell or teague or ty lawson or wayne ellington or rajon rondo or eric gordon or jamont gordon or shane foster or Mcants.. He was good though but Jodie Meeks is better

Wow meeks better than Acie Law!!
Jodie Meeks is as good or better than any body Ive seen in college basketball in the last 5 yrs he would start on any team in America
Acie Law had many game winning shots, he was just clutch with his knuckle ball shot.
Homer Simpson Wrote:Jodie Meeks is as good or better than any body Ive seen in college basketball in the last 5 yrs he would start on any team in America

It's good to be proud of one of our Wildcats, but we shouldn't make bold statements like that. Yes, Meeks is having a terrific season, but he is not the best shooter in the nation the last 5 years. Meeks is good though, probably top 5 in the nation. Meeks is probably Top 10 players in the nation maybe.

JJ Redick- Nation's career leader in 3pts. made and FT %. Also National Player of the Year.
uhavenoidea Wrote:It's good to be proud of one of our Wildcats, but we shouldn't make bold statements like that. Yes, Meeks is having a terrific season, but he is not the best shooter in the nation the last 5 years. Meeks is good though, probably top 5 in the nation. Meeks is probably Top 10 players in the nation maybe.

JJ Redick- Nation's career leader in 3pts. made and FT %. Also National Player of the Year.
Oh yea i agree reddick could knock em down as good as miller or byrd.. All im sayin is Jodie Meeks is better than Acie Law
what about jameer nelson? he was the national player of the year his senior year.
mrfootball03 Wrote:really tho.. no love for rajon rondo? oj mayo?

Not around long enough. Besides, OJ was not a GREAT college player. It was no surprise that his game was much better suited for the NBA. I'd say the same exact thing about Rajon as well.
Jameer Nelson
Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Raymond Felton
Ben Gordon

More than five but I couldn't decide who to leave out.
Jameer Nelson
Chris Paul
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose
Raymond Felton
Ben Gordon
JJ Redick
Brandon Roy

More than five but I couldn't decide who to leave out.
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Deron Williams
Chris Paul
J.J. Redick
Derrick Rose
Brandon Roy
D.J. Augustine
Acie Law
James Harden

Agreed.
I forgot to mention Ty Lawson
I would have to go with Derrick Rose & Ty Lawson.
Pages: 1 2