Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What were the fans BOOING!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BCF4L Wrote:No, you sir don't know what you are talking about. This team is no longer having a bad night. We realize bad nights happen but this team has flat out quit. When you go into Tennessee and beat a team that was ranked 24th in the nation at the time and beat them by 18, then turn around and almost lose to a below average Auburn team, a below average Alabama team and then get beat by Ole Miss on the road and lose to South Carolina and Mississippi State on your home floor, all in a 2 week span, then you can eliminate the "bad night" excuse. This team is simply not motivated and they could care less if they win or not. They should have never lost to the teams they have lost to in conference play. And for this, I agree with Rebs post and certainly not yours.

You are entitled to your opinion i cant change that. However i know for a fact that this team is just as passionate now as they were after the win in knoxville. I was in the locker room before the south carolina game and sat courtside i was also in attendance for the miss st. game. Before the south carolina game the players were very MOTIVATED. And they played with a lot of heart they just came up short. In the Miss St. game they didnt play up to par and Miss St. 3 pointers were demoralizing, but they didnt quit. I do agree that they shouldnt have lost to the teams they have, because i think kentucky was the better team. But if you look at the sec right now all the teams are just average ball clubs. All of them suffering losses to teams that they shouldn't have. And how can you say that this team doesnt care if they win or lose, after the locker room meltdown after the miss st. game.
What was the final score last night, when florida went on a 10-0 run and got up by six with 4:30 to play i left because, I realized that some of you were right UK has quit on us and they have no desire to win. Im glad that all the fans who KNOW that this team has quit and has no intensity or desire to win anymore stayed home. Because i dont know if Calathes misses those free throws without everyone in Rupp Arena behind the Cats.
Pages: 1 2