Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Central will they 3-peat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can they take it all again?
They have the talent and coaching. So yes
Can they? Definately
Will they? Probably
I think they will.
yeah.
No, Breathitt is going to take them out this year.
I think that Central will be the team to beat again in 09.
I know they have Patterson returning and a supposedly very good wide receiver who didn't draw any attention from me in the 5 games I watched Central play last year, but what else do they have coming back?Cobble's gone as is Wilson so there are going to be some big shoes to fill on that defense.
I am for any team that comes out of the east, Especially Breathitt.....But I will cheer for any of the teams from the mountains, I like the intensity they play with.....There is more flash than substance here in the Central part of the state.....
charlie22 Wrote:I know they have Patterson returning and a supposedly very good wide receiver who didn't draw any attention from me in the 5 games I watched Central play last year, but what else do they have coming back?Cobble's gone as is Wilson so there are going to be some big shoes to fill on that defense.

STE. ROBINSON 3rec., 120yards, 1TD, 65 Long

Stephan Robinson is the WR, above is his stat line from the State Finals.

In terms of what they return: QB Cxhris King sliced and diced Breathitt, they also return Wales and Boleware in the backfield behind several linemen.
We will take them out.#5 was very fast.He was what killed us.We will be ready for him next year.QB wasn't all that and didn't like getting hit.Patterson can't stop us by himself.We will win.
What is the major difference between these two programs ? ( Central and Breathitt )

Breathitt is trying to find 11 players to put on the field with some 4 or 5 of them did not even play this past season and Central is trying to decide which 11 are going to play out of the 30 possible starters.

I say Central has a good chance for 3 in a row and Breathitt will exit early in the playoffs this upcoming season. Garrard or Somerset takes them out.
ZoneRead Wrote:What is the major difference between these two programs ? ( Central and Breathitt )

Breathitt is trying to find 11 players to put on the field with some 4 or 5 of them did not even play this past season and Central is trying to decide which 11 are going to play out of the 30 possible starters.

I say Central has a good chance for 3 in a row and Breathitt will exit early in the playoffs this upcoming season. Garrard or Somerset takes them out.

I think someone has been smoking some crack...
ZoneRead Wrote:What is the major difference between these two programs ? ( Central and Breathitt )

Hold on while I laugh.You are funny.You should take your act on the road.Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Hold on while I laugh.You are funny.You should take your act on the road.Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I am glad that you can laugh but please add some support and reason to your kiddy chat. I would like to get an intelligent response out of you.
Coaching is always good when you have 3-4 D-1 players. This year will be a little different unless several more players become D-1 recriuts. Coaching this year will make a difference. If Central does not 3 peat this year, will it be because the coaching is not that good or because they dont have multiple stud athletes that make coaching look good? Its almost always about the Jimmys and Joes and much less about the Xs and Os. My opinion, most coaches could have won with the teams that Central has had the past 2 years. Why is the best record Scroggins could come up with with Doss is 6-5 if he was such a great coach?
Yes Yes Yes Go Central
Cenral is the Trinity or X of 3-A. With the talent that they have I see no change in the state champion. I will still be behind the teams from our area, Russell, Mason County, Breathitt, and of course the team that always seems to be in it the belfry boys.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:We will take them out.#5 was very fast.He was what killed us.We will be ready for him next year.QB wasn't all that and didn't like getting hit.Patterson can't stop us by himself.We will win.

Uhh, I think that you still have a regular season to get through, and playoff games to win...So are you on BGR garuanteeing a State Finals victory for Breathitt, yourself being a player from how you posted in another thread...
They have a great chance.
I dont think Central can get the 3-peat but they have a decent shot at it.
Jshort5 Wrote:Uhh, I think that you still have a regular season to get through, and playoff games to win...So are you on BGR garuanteeing a State Finals victory for Breathitt, yourself being a player from how you posted in another thread...

Yes I do.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:Hold on while I laugh.You are funny.You should take your act on the road.Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

We are not trying to find anyone .We already have them.They can't stop the Big Horse.
I'm not so sure. I know they can, but will Breathitt have something to say about that?
Jeepman Wrote:Cenral is the Trinity or X of 3-A. With the talent that they have I see no change in the state champion. I will still be behind the teams from our area, Russell, Mason County, Breathitt, and of course the team that always seems to be in it the belfry boys.

Good post, one that I was thinking when I first read this thread
if breahitt comes in the season thinking like what there people are posting,then they might be sitting at the house this year like us belfry people did,so dont count your chickens before they hatch...
cuppett777 Wrote:if breahitt comes in the season thinking like what there people are posting,then they might be sitting at the house this year like us belfry people did,so dont count your chickens before they hatch...
We thought it last year and backed it up.I know it may not be easy but we can and will do it.
Jeepman Wrote:Cenral is the Trinity or X of 3-A. With the talent that they have I see no change in the state champion. I will still be behind the teams from our area, Russell, Mason County, Breathitt, and of course the team that always seems to be in it the belfry boys.

Central is not the T or X of 3A. If you look at the last two years teams have shot themselves in the foot against Central in the championship game. Belfry it was the INT before the half for the TD. This year there was something similar before the half. They do have a very athletic team. They do not exicute on offense any where near to T, X, HHS and a number of other schools.
Central has to be the overwhelming favorite to win the 3A title next season.

They Return two of the top five players in the state, one of which is one of the top linebackers in the nation, the last couple of season Ridge and Mister killed people, but neither can compare to the amount of talent that Tim Patterson has.

Central also returns their QB, who was a great leader and was just a first year starter last season, their best two RB's and three of their interior lineman.

NO!!! Central isnt X or T, T/X play perfect sound football.
Central big plays people, over and over. Int's, the return game. They excell way above the rest of the elite teams by miles in these areas.

Breathitt Fans are going to root for their team no matter what, they said they were gonna win state, then when they lost, they said they should have won, even when they where physically dominated. At least the belfry fans had something to argue in 07 when it was a close game.

The numbers speak for themselves, Central is something like 17-0 agaisnt 3A competition since the realignment. No one besides Belfry has even been a true challenge.
The Iceboxx Wrote:Central has to be the overwhelming favorite to win the 3A title next season.

They Return two of the top five players in the state, one of which is one of the top linebackers in the nation, the last couple of season Ridge and Mister killed people, but neither can compare to the amount of talent that Tim Patterson has.

Central also returns their QB, who was a great leader and was just a first year starter last season, their best two RB's and three of their interior lineman.

NO!!! Central isnt X or T, T/X play perfect sound football.
Central big plays people, over and over. Int's, the return game. They excell way above the rest of the elite teams by miles in these areas.

Breathitt Fans are going to root for their team no matter what, they said they were gonna win state, then when they lost, they said they should have won, even when they where physically dominated. At least the belfry fans had something to argue in 07 when it was a close game.

The numbers speak for themselves, Central is something like 17-0 agaisnt 3A competition since the realignment. No one besides Belfry has even been a true challenge.

I second this...
Pages: 1 2