Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbell County @ Holmes 2/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Camels play back to back against the states #1 & #2 teams. Though the Camels are not expected to win, they should pose solid competition to both teams giving us an idea of where both Holmes & Scott County are at, at this stage of the year.

What are your thougts?
Which Camels team shows up, the one who took GRC down to the wire in a 41-37 loss, or the team who was beated by Mason Co. 63-48.

Patrick Nerl will pose problems. He is a slasher and scorer from anywhere on the floor. Albrecht & Franzen @ 6-5 & 6-6 can match up with anyone in the state with their size and length.
Homes has a player at 6'7,6'6,6'5,and 6'4. Height wont be the problem, holmes being too confident will be.
ttt
I'll take Holmes by 10 in this one. Good luck to both teams!
I could repeat my comments made earlier about the Scott County game.

The Camels come into this week not knowing if they have their big-man Petey Albrect available.

Without Petey, the Camels have no offensive inside threat.

If Holmes presses, this game could get out of hand very early in the game.

The Camels Patrick Nerl will present a challenge to the Holmes defense. He caused GRC a lot of problems with his ability to slash to the basket and draw fouls.

As soon as the defense backs off and gives him room, he can shoot the three as well as anyone in the State.
I think that this will be a hard fought game and the Camels will stay with Holmes till the fourth quarter and end up losing by 10 or more.
With the way that Holmes has played over their last two games, the Camels certainly could make this a challenge.

Good luck to both teams.

I look forward to seeing this game. It will be my first time to see Holmes in person this year.