Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clemson 74 - Duke 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:Just to set the record striaght, UK beat Duke in the 1998 NCAA tournament. So Duke has not beat UK in the last 3 meeting. And UK went on to win the Championship.

Duke won the last meeting between them though. Jayson Williams was on that Duke team, not sure what year it was.
I love it. I hate duke
theVILLE Wrote:coming from a kentucky fan you or to knowBig Grin

Yeah just ask Earl Clark. He knows that defense like UConn plays can make things a little tough.Wink
PC_You_Know Wrote:No, but its sad that in 4 more years, UK is only up by 200, when they have 4 more national championships.

You make no sense at all. How many games do you think you play in a year?? You need to re-think what you are saying cause it makes no sense.Rolleyes
zulu Wrote:You make no sense at all. How many games do you think you play in a year?? You need to re-think what you are saying cause it makes no sense.Rolleyes

How does it not make sense, when you think about it, theoretically, UK has 4 years up on Duke, UK averages about 20 wins per year, that's 80, so in all the time that both have been playing, UK is only 120 wins better than Duke with 4 more Natl titles.
Turnovers and poor shooting is what killed us. Clemson's press defense destroyed us. As far as Coach K goes, i dont know what you all see in him that is bad because to me he is a great coach.
Good to see Duke get hammered, and Purnell of Clemson has a very impressive team this season.
Woah....
Awful show case from Duke, They just got out played and Clemson wanted it more. I think once Clemson got the 10 point lead Duke didnt even care anymore. All their players where arguing with each other, you cant play like that. And the user that said they could of won the gold medal with this years USA men's basketball needs to grow up and be quit. There's no other coach in College who can say they are a better coach then Coach K, cause there's not. But Duke needs to get back on Track before March or there will be another early exit. Congrats to Clemson on a huge win, and looking forward to seing a rematch!!
Pages: 1 2 3