Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ Belfry, 2-6--Broadcast on 93.1 WDHR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Shelby Valley coming off their wins at the All A state Championship, they travel to Belfry to take on the Pirates. Will it be a let down game for Valley? Or do you think they will underestimate them and maybe take a loss or have a close game?

I think it depends a lot on the officiating. If the game is called very close, and Valley is used to the physical play down state, then it could be foul trouble for them and the game closer than expected. If they let them play, I think it could be a blowout.
I don't think it will matter. I'll take SV by 20.
I'll take Valley by 25+.

Best of luck to both!
SV by 20
I'll take the Wildcats by atleast 25. Good luck to both teams!
Shelby Valley will win by at least 30

SV will be well rested for this game and I'm sure Booher didn't take long to get back in the swing of practice, and you can guarantee they worked a ton on their free throws. I don't think SV takes any game for granted and I believe they are disciplined enough to know that every game matters and anything could happen. I think they are determined to beat everyone in the 15th.
Sv wins by 20.
I don't really see any type of letdown for Valley for the rest of the regular season. That is if free throws are not included.
I'll take Valley in this one!
Valley is well rested from State, So lets go with a 21 point win
Valley by 25. Go Big Blue.:flame:
Valley by 30
Valley by 26!
I don't see Belfry staying close in this one. Valley cruises, and gives the starters some rest in the fourth quarter.

SV by 25.
I think Valley beats them by at least 40!
Valley by 35
I look at it like, if East Ridge/Pikeville can thump Belfry by 35-40//..Then Valley will lay it to them.
35 is after the jv plays the whole fourth quarter
This game can be heard on 93.1 WDHR or http://www.wdhr.com
Your normal blow out..
With The "coach On The Floor" Justice Playing Up Near, Or At

100%, Not Letting His Team Overlook Belfry Who Is Having A Down

Year, Shelby Valley By 30+, Unless Coach Plays The Bench Players

More Than The Starters Early. Good Luck To Both Teams!
Lead may ballon through the game but I will say at the end it will be around 30. Good luck to both teams.
I think Valley could thump this Belfry team.But coming off a state championship.Valley will get back into their globtrotter way instead of playing basketball and only win by 33.