Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How many Bengals fans do we have on this board?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think alot, are there?
I don't really watch pro sports too often...but my favorite 2 teams are from Cincy. So IF one plays good....then :dance:

yeah...I'm a Bengals fan!!
I'm not a Bengals fan. I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan. We suck lol.
"tomcat68" Wrote:I'm not a Bengals fan. I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan. We suck lol.
At least you admit it and aren't a fairweather fan.

Come on people there have to be more of us.
I've always been a Bengals fan
Count me in as a Bengals fan.
I'm a Bengals fan.. but Steelers are my favorite team
Bengals Fand and Cowboys fan here.
I am a Bengals fan.
I've been in the closet for quite a while.
I hope someday the Reds will let me out again.
"fox sports" Wrote:I am a Bengals fan.
I've been in the closet for quite a while.
I hope someday the Reds will let me out again.

SmileSmileSmile I agree. Im sick of cheering for the Braves.
i am a player fan i like different players all around the leauge cause of where they went to college or cause they are from ky but if i picked a team for the superbowl i would love to see cincy make it
I am a Bengals fan, but favor the New England Patriots
I am a die hard Bengal fan. I have been a Bengal fan since back in the early seventys. The early years when Ken Anderson led the team and then the Boomer years. I hope this years team has great success. Like I have said before I have been a Bengal fan through the bad years and both the good ones. No matter I am die hard. Carson Palmer learned so much watching last year. Wish he could have followed Boomer. I dont think we would have had such bad seasons between if he had been there to learn from Boomer. Good luck Bengals hope you go far into the playoffs.
Not me....I'm a Tampa Bay Buccaneer fan
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Not me....I'm a Tampa Bay Buccaneer fan

BP,, whos gonna be playing QB for them this week?
Ive liked the Bengals for a while now and im rooting for them to make the playoffs this year
Who dey!

Been a fan ever since Boomer was there.
OK here it goes. I've always been behind the Bengals. I can remember crying for hours after we lost to the 49er's in the Superbowl the first time in Detroit. Guess what that's where it is this year first time since then as a matter of fact. And get this I couldn't have picked two worse teams over the years to cheer for. My second favorite is Detroit trying telling everyone that most years that the teams you cheer for can't get double digit wins combined. But that's not the case this year even though the Lions haven't played that good they to have a chance of making the playoffs due to the division being so down this year.

I would love a Bengals vs Lions Super Bowl won't happen but man that would be great.