Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals - Steelers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?

This will be a battle.

Bengals - 27
Steelers - Roethlisberger-less and 13.:yesno:
Only one problem there 98, Roethlisberger will be starting this week.

This is the game that will allow the Bengals to know if they deserve to be the best team in the AFC North. IMO, they are still a step below the Steelers.

Steelers 28
Bengals 14
Well I'm a steelers fan and a Bengals fan..Steelers more so.. But I think i will root for the underdog in this one lol..
Hamburger is 17-1 or something crazy as a starter. But the Bengals are on a mission. Ill take the bengals 21-17
I'm going with the Steelers.. just because I'm a big Steelers fan... should be a great one though
Bengals over the injured Steelers!
By 14.
Who Dey baby!!!!
i think the bengals win this one by a short margin

Bengals-24
Steelers-21
SCORE 17-6 steelers lead with 7:48 left in the 3rd Carson Palmer 2 INT LOL steelers dominating like i thought
Bengals are gettin whooped unfortunately
"tomcat68" Wrote:Only one problem there 98, Roethlisberger will be starting this week.

This is the game that will allow the Bengals to know if they deserve to be the best team in the AFC North. IMO, they are still a step below the Steelers.

Steelers 28
Bengals 14

Well I think my prediction was pretty close here. Steelers take it 27-13 from the Bungles, I mean Bengals. Smile
Same old Bengals if you ask me
They didnt play well today.