Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 5 Teams in 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the top 5 teams in the 15th?

IMO...
1. Shelby Valley - Won the All "A" Classic state championship and has looked unstoppable lately.
2. Johnson Central - Had a let down against Magoffin weeks ago, but could be the most athletic team in the region.
3. Pikeville - Has been on a roll as of late and have won 7 of their last 8.
4. Lawrence County - Continues to prove people wrong as they are a very dangerous high scoring team, but they did lose to Pikeville at home.
5. Prestonsburg - Reached the All "A" Classic championship game and have won 7 of their last 9.

Outside looking in... East Ridge & Betsy Layne.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Who are the top 5 teams in the 15th?

IMO...
1. Shelby Valley - Won the All "A" Classic state championship and has looked unstoppable lately.
2. Johnson Central - Had a let down against Magoffin weeks ago, but could be the most athletic team in the region.
4. Lawrence County - Continues to prove people wrong as they are a very dangerous high scoring team, but they did lose to Pikeville at home.
5. Prestonsburg - Reached the All "A" Classic championship game and have won 7 of their last 9.

I agree with this. This is about the way I think the region is. JC is such a wildcard, great team and talent just needs to be more consistant. Right now SV will be hard to beat.

IMO...

Not a bad list, SV is the obvious #1, and JC seems to be the clear #2.

However, I would disagree with leaving East Ridge out of the top 5. I personally would rate ER no lower than #5, and possibly as high as #3. I kinda lump them, Pikeville, and Lawrence all together in the 3-5 spots, and P-Burg would be my #6 team.
1. Shelby Valley
2. Johnson Central
3. Pikeville
4. Prestongburg
5. East Ridge

I beleive this would be my top 5
True Believer Wrote:1. Shelby Valley
2. Johnson Central
3. Pikeville
4. Prestongburg
5. East Ridge

I beleive this would be my top 5

I like this one also.

IMO...

My list would like exactly like this.
1. Shelby Valley

2. Johnson Central

3. Pikeville
4. Lawrence County
5. East Ridge/Prestonsburg
1. SV

2. JC
3. P-burg/ Pikeville(split one game each, but I might give P-burg the edge, because they won by like 19 in the last meeting.) On a neutral court, P-burg is better.
5. Lawrence County
1. SV
2. JC
3.LC
4.Pburg
5.Pikeville
1. SV
the number 2 and 3 spots are open for LC and JC.. It's going to be a toss up any time they play each other so it's hard to say which team is better.

4. Pikeville

5. Prestonsburg or East Ridge
Mine would go-

1. Shelby Valley.
2. Johnson Central.
3. Prestonsburg/Lawrence Co.
5. Pikeville.
Shelby Valley is far ahead of everyone else it is crazy, after them I think it is a toss up.