Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Millard Volleyball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is going to coach this year?
Misty Riddle
go misty riddle

YaY! millard mustangs!!!!!!
Misty does a wonderful job with the girls. They definatly have a shot at the championship this year.
Misty Riddle -
I have to say,
has done a great job so far
Misty Riddle has done the girls a huge favor by being the coach this year the coach that is pumped pumps the team and well......Misty has done that
Millard is very blessed to have Misty. Every coach should love their sport and love their kids the way she does. Kudos Millard and Misty:Clap: :Cheerlead
shortymom Wrote:Millard is very blessed to have Misty. Every coach should love their sport and love their kids the way she does. Kudos Millard and Misty:Clap: :Cheerlead

i agree 100%:rockon:
Misty Riddle Is The Best Coach Ever We(millard) Wouldnt Be As Good As We Are With Out Her!!!!!! She Teaches Us So Much About Volleyball And About Everyday Life!!!!!

I Luv You Mrs. Riddle!!!!!!!!!!
:1: :1: :popcorn: Misty Riddle Has Done A Great Job!!!!!!! She Is The Best Coach Ever!!!!

I Love Her!!!!!
misty riddle is a very good coach!!!
she teaches her team so much ..its great
i watched a millard game and i have to rate them one of pike countys best
I agree that misty is ok.....i love Virgie Middle Schools coach tho!!!!!Ashley Hall...she is great!!!!We defeated millard middle alst night at virgie....a,b,and c!!
I wish that Millard wouldn't have been sick though. A lot of the girls, had gotten sick and couldn't really play a good game. But congrats to Virgie. :Thumbs:
Millard will play a better game next time.
They was just sick or they would have killed it!
Misty Riddle is a wonderful coach and i love her
yes i agree Misty has really helped the team and made them better.
I think Misty Riddle is the best coach that Millard has had. Not only does she love Volleyball along with the girls, she also gets right out there and plays with them during practices. She has taught every one of the girls a lot of things. I love her too!
Misty Riddle!!!!!!!!!