Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co. Central 59 - June Buchanan 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final.

Congrats Crusaders!
PCC must be having trouble coaching or not enough offense. Won by one with JBS's best player not playing.
Perry won this game. Score is other way around.
JBS was up by like 8 with about 3 minutes to go and they blew the lead and went into OT and then it was tied with about 20 seconds left and Jordan Amis went in for a layup with about 2 seconds left and got fouled and hit 1 FT to win it
Aslan Wrote:Perry won this game. Score is other way around.

Yes, my bad Aslan, I'll have a mod fix it.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Yes, my bad Aslan, I'll have a mod fix it.

It's cool. Thanks :thumpsup:
Anyone have stats to this game?
Brent Hall was the man. Maggaed didn't have a chance with him rebounding.
Perry Co. Central 59 June Buchanan 58 (OT)

Perry Co. Central 12 7 17 19 4 59

June Buchanan 10 18 13 14 3 58

Perry Co. Central (17-3) -- C. Noble 18, Maggard 14, J. Amos 13, D. Amos 6, Mullins 6.
June Buchanan (13-8) -- Hall 19, Howard 15, Stepp 11, Childers 9, Thomas 4
Woah! Great game Crusaders! Perry must be going through a struggle or something, some might say.

JBS brought it tonight.
Looks like Hall proves hes the best big man in the region! I wish Collins was playing this game. Great effort Crusaders! Congrats Commodores on a nice win!
PATS2011 Wrote:Woah! Great game Crusaders! Perry must be going through a struggle or something, some might say.

JBS brought it tonight.

Perry Central won this game.
MVP2 Wrote:Looks like Hall proves hes the best big man in the region! I wish Collins was playing this game. Great effort Crusaders! Congrats Commodores on a nice win!

This is a bad, but good win for the dores, and it doesnt prove anything about hall except hes the only player on his team. (along with Howard) Get him away from home court and see how he does against the dores.
Shows that PCC can come back and win in a close game.... nothing wrong with that.
thagreatest Wrote:This is a bad, but good win for the dores, and it doesnt prove anything about hall except hes the only player on his team. (along with Howard) Get him away from home court and see how he does against the dores.

:thumpsup::thumpsup::thumpsup:
House Wrote:Shows that PCC can come back and win in a close game.... nothing wrong with that.

Never should have been close.
Aslan Wrote:Never should have been close.

It happens... and sometimes against teams you don't expect.
Aslan Wrote:Never should have been close.

I agree. I thought the Dores would run away with this one.
it surprises me that it was this close. Seriously though if Clint Stepp and Garrison Collins is having an on night, I could see JBS beating anyone in the 14th. I really doubt that happening because coaches know how Clint can be deadly when he's hitting.
Congrats Dores on the win..you made me a little nervous..but you know you can never overlook a team because i remember 2 or 3 yrs ago PC overlooked Buckhorn and got knocked out district in the 1st round..but good game Dores!
king360 Wrote:Congrats Dores on the win..you made me a little nervous..but you know you can never overlook a team because i remember 2 or 3 yrs ago PC overlooked Buckhorn and got knocked out district in the 1st round..but good game Dores!

true that, they better not overlook knott county friday or it could get ugly.
MC4 Wrote:true that, they better not overlook knott county friday or it could get ugly.

They won't overlook the 3rd best team in the region.
Aslan Wrote:They won't overlook the 3rd best team in the region.

then who 2nd? pcc? HHS ate them so it has to be perry county.
MC4 Wrote:then who 2nd? pcc? HHS ate them so it has to be perry county.

I Love It..:popcorn:
Overrated Wrote:it surprises me that it was this close. Seriously though if Clint Stepp and Garrison Collins is having an on night, I could see JBS beating anyone in the 14th. I really doubt that happening because coaches know how Clint can be deadly when he's hitting.

it be impossible for jbs to beat hazard. i dont care if clint has 50
MC4 Wrote:it be impossible for jbs to beat hazard. i dont care if clint has 50

Nothing Is Impossible..TongueirateSho
SteppUp Wrote:Nothing Is Impossible..TongueirateSho

No he meant 50 points, not 50 shot attempts
MC4 Wrote:then who 2nd? pcc? HHS ate them so it has to be perry county.

Just like Perry has beat the 3rd best team twice.
Aslan Wrote:Just like Perry has beat the 3rd best team twice.

But They Cant Say They Beat The #1 Team And The #3 Team Can..
Aslan Wrote:Just like Perry has beat the 3rd best team twice.

i dont care if they beat the third best 100 times, whenever hazard gets beat by a 14th team, reply to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4