Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co. Central @ Knott Co. Central 2/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who ya got?
Game is on 02/06
This will be the 2nd game between the 2 in 8days.
KCC by 12
KCC by 4
I have picked KCC both times that they have played PCC this year and I'm not going to be wrong again. I'll take PCC on the road by 7.

Good luck to both teams!
KCC by 7
KCC, more than 5 - less than 20.
This will be a battle and Knott may come away with the win at home..but im taking PCC by 3
it be hard to beat a good team 3 times, but ill say pcc by 10
Kcc By 8
PATS2011 Wrote:KCC, more than 5 - less than 20.

Out your mind

KCC doesn't have Brent Hall remember Tongue
I truly think that Knott Central has the better team, but Perry Central is a well coached team that does a lot of the little things that wins them games.

I'll take the Commodores by 6... best of luck to both!
PATS2011 Wrote:KCC, more than 5 - less than 20.

So between 6 & 19? IF Knott wins, it won't be by double digits.
I really doubt them scoring over 45.
Kcc-68

Pcc-57
KCC by 2+
ill take kcc at home by 10
Aslan Wrote:IF Knott wins, it won't be by double digits.

yep
Well since the game is at Knott im going to go ahead and say i garuntee Knott will have some home refs to probably. But i will still take my Dores 56-51
If Knott wins at home I won't be surprised. Still going to take the 'Dores though.

PCC 57
KCC 50
knott co all the way pcc has no shot
I think everyone overlooks Noble from PCC. He is the biggest threat PCC has!! KING CHRIS. I still take KCC by 8 on their home floor.
hazard reject Wrote:knott co all the way pcc has no shot

LOL Thats hilarious.
Dawggie Wrote:I think everyone overlooks Noble from PCC. He is the biggest threat PCC has!! KING CHRIS. I still take KCC by 8 on their home floor.

No, Noble isnt the biggest threat. He can shoot but nothing else. I would double Klay all night long and make the other kids make plays. Thats how id beat PCC.
dore20 Wrote:Well since the game is at Knott im going to go ahead and say i garuntee Knott will have some home refs to probably. But i will still take my Dores 56-51

Don't even start with home refs, you guys can't say one thing.
PATS2011 Wrote:Don't even start with home refs, you guys can't say one thing.

:zzz::zzz::zzz:
Aslan Wrote::zzz::zzz::zzz:

real funny aslan, real funny, lol
PATS2011 Wrote:real funny aslan, real funny, lol

Your funny, PATS2011.
PATS2011 Wrote:Don't even start with home refs, you guys can't say one thing.

The last time we played we had 10 team fouls when you all had 3 so really how could you say anything about the refs. We beat you because our team is better so get over it.
dore20 Wrote:The last time we played we had 10 team fouls when you all had 3 so really how could you say anything about the refs. We beat you because our team is better so get over it.

:thumpsup:
dore20 Wrote:The last time we played we had 10 team fouls when you all had 3 so really how could you say anything about the refs. We beat you because our team is better so get over it.
Dunno if you're better, but ya played better. Wonder if this game will still be played
lololol Wrote:Dunno if you're better, but ya played better. Wonder if this game will still be played

I'd say so. The main roads are clear.
Pages: 1 2 3