Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC's Charlie Banks will sign with. EKU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Georgetown or Eastern Kentucky tomorrow? Which one is the best fit for him?
What pos does Banks plan on playing?
Not sure. QB maybe.
Who's giving him the best deal? I hope he goes to EKU.
If he goes to Eastern I doubt he'll play QB......Georgetown he prolly could. Either way I think he'll be sucsessful. Good Luck Charles "Jesus" Banks, you're the man bro.
Congrats to Mr. Banks where ever he decides to play at the next level. He is a great athlete and think he would do good at either school.
Good luck to Banks on whatever his future may hold.
Good luck in the future Banks
Does anybody know where he is going yet?
Charlie is signing with Eastern Ky today! Couldn't happen to a better person and family! Big Congrats Charlie..Can'w wait to follow ya! Would also like to thank you for showing such leadership to Logan and other players on the team as you do on the basketball court as well! BIG CONGRATS CHARLIE! GREAT FIT!
So what position will Banks play at EKU?
I would say safety. Just my guess. He is a player..Just an athlete. Maybe we can find out through someone who may know him very well on here, lol..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I would say safety. Just my guess. He is a player..Just an athlete. Maybe we can find out through someone who may know him very well on here, lol..

Yea, haha...No he's probably still punching holes in his wall where UK lost last night...Big Grin
Congrats to Mr. Banks. He's an athlete. If he works hard, they'll find somewhere to put him. Colleges look at players different than high schools do a lot of times. Steve Sizemore from Hazard was an excellent QB in high school, ended up being All OVC tightend. He's also getting looks for the NFL at that position. If he goes down there and works hard he'll be put in the place that will be best suited for him. I wish him the best of luck.
charlies my boy, hes a unc fan genuis, good luck and congrats

Jshort5 Wrote:Yea, haha...No he's probably still punching holes in his wall where UK lost last night...Big Grin
I love seeing these mountaint boys go places and if there was one this year who deserved it it was Banks...Congrats and good luck at EKU
rock-chalk-jayhawk Wrote:charlies my boy, hes a unc fan genuis, good luck and congrats

Why'd you quote me? He's not who we were talking about. lol.Wink
Congrats to Charlie...I always love to see a mountain football player do good!!!
:Wave: Congrats and thanks for all the highlights....:howdy:
Wow! What a quick four years. Your going to be missed by the entire Cougar Nation. We are all proud of everything you have accomplished. Charlie will be just fine at EKU. He will show up and go to work just like he has always done and earn the spot that the coaching staff wants him to play. Young men like Charlie doesn't come around very often and he's been a great example for every young athlete in Letcher County. I think Big Daddy Steve is still in shock that he's going to school on a football scholarship instead of basketball.
An example of hard work on the playing field/court and in the classroom. EKU also picked up a great actor on the stage.

His GPA was an enticement for any sports program, and a message to all prospective student-athletes to take care of business for life after competitive sports.
Congrats Mr. Banks!!
Good luck!!!!
Lambert #1 Wrote:Wow! What a quick four years. Your going to be missed by the entire Cougar Nation. We are all proud of everything you have accomplished. Charlie will be just fine at EKU. He will show up and go to work just like he has always done and earn the spot that the coaching staff wants him to play. Young men like Charlie doesn't come around very often and he's been a great example for every young athlete in Letcher County. I think Big Daddy Steve is still in shock that he's going to school on a football scholarship instead of basketball.

A lot of other parents should wake up and realize that kids from Eastern Ky. have a better chance of playing college football than basketball. Your hard work and dedication will pay off for you and your future. Good luck Charlie Banks
Congrats Charlie!

I knew you could do it!
Eku Got Theme A Good One

Good Luck Charlie
Good luck Charlie and Congrats!!!:Cheerlead
Charlie you will be missed very much. You was truly a joy to watch on the field. What you done against Mercer Co was truly unbelievable, but the one thing i will not ever forget is how you brought your team together.

One thing I will miss will be TOUCH DOWN # 14 CHARLIE BANKS COUGAR RAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Windsprint now that its all said and done I guess we half to say for a basketball boy he did pretty da-- good. Thank you
He plays with heart---That's all you can ask of any kid. I love him and I'm proud as a peacock of him. He'll always be special to me. Thirty years from now--he'll still be special to me.
Jshort5 Wrote:So what position will Banks play at EKU?

Strong safety or outside linebacker probably.
Pages: 1 2