Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Article from the Pittsburgh Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read where the Steelers organization has decided to buy super bowl rings for the refs and the team will give them an autograph team picture and the key to the city.
I doubt that...But it would show that they did pay the refs a little extra in XLII. Big Grin
:lame: :booo:
That wouldn't even begin to be enough of a payment for how bad they shafted the Cardinals
woooooo STEELERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!
this is the craziest thing ive ever heard! NEWARKCATHOLICFAN is just mad because her cowgirls haven't even won a playoff game in 12 years! and the fact that the only attention that the cowgirls get is when TO *****es like a little girl and tony romo can never step it up in the dec/january! PLUS the steelers have more super bowls than the cowgirls. And have beat them 2-1 in the super bowl! GUESS WAT NEWARKCATHOLICFAN THE COWGIRLS SUCK! AND I HAVE THE STATS TO BACK ME UP!

STEELERS SUPER BOWLS
75 BEAT THE COWGIRLS
78 BEAT THE COWGIRLS
:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: The crying continues. STEELERS SIX TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!! I never tire of saying that LOL!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I read where the Steelers organization has decided to buy super bowl rings for the refs and the team will give them an autograph team picture and the key to the city.
BFritz Wrote:That wouldn't even begin to be enough of a payment for how bad they shafted the Cardinals
They are saving some money in hopes that the Pirates might actually field a major league team.