Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ramirez turns down Dodgers' offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Agent Scott Boras told the Dodgers that Manny Ramirez would reject their one-year, $25 million offer, according to the Los Angeles Daily News.

Of course he did. It remains to be seen whether the Dodgers will now try something different or just move on. If they were willing to give Manny a three-year deal, it would have happened by now. What a joke!
what all teams are looking at Manny?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:what all teams are looking at Manny?

Not many. The Dodgers were the only team to make the $25M per year that he was asking for. However, their offer was only for one year, he wants three. The Giants were interested in a 3 year deal for around $18m. Other than that, no real offers have been coming his way.

As for the Dodgers, I heard today they have shifted their focus to Adam Dunn now the Man-Ram has declined this offer.
well i figured that a lot of teams would be after his.
I'm glad he is getting out of that contract the Red Sox had him under so he can get more money. hahahaha

I think he will not get the offer he wants because he proved that if he is not happy he wili just quit on his team and not many teams will we willing to take that risk.
Not as much about the money as it is the length of the contract. He wants 4 years no one wants to give it to him.

I am still shocked he turned it down because next offseason Baseball should be in a better economic state and he'd make $25million this year and be a free agent again.

Shocked I tell ya, Shocked!!!!