Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kobe goes off for 61 against New York.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kobe(MVP)Byrant went off against New York tonight scoring 61 to lead the Lakers to a 126-117 won over the Knicks.
The 61 points thrown in by mr. MVP marks a new record for points scored in a game by a player in Madison Square Garden.
mvp
With only 3 assists, NO rebounds and NO steals........ well-rounded player:Thumbs:
BFritz Wrote:With only 3 assists, NO rebounds and NO steals........ well-rounded player:Thumbs:

It was enough to win the game.
61 points....enough said
BFritz Wrote:With only 3 assists, NO rebounds and NO steals........ well-rounded player:Thumbs:

61 points is hard to criticize my friend.
How many shots did it take him to make his 41? Because I know he went 20/20 from the line.
Best player in the league. Lakers going to have to make it without Bynum for a while.
Aslan Wrote:Best player in the league. Lakers going to have to make it without Bynum for a while.
8-12 weeks without the best young big man in the league.:1:
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:8-12 weeks without the best young big man in the league.:1:

:boosign:
Wow!
Now thats awesome right there.
PC_You_Know Wrote:How many shots did it take him to make his 41? Because I know he went 20/20 from the line.

he shot 19-31
A few years ago I as a Laker fan would be more worried than I am now but Kobe has become a better team player. I think they will be just fine.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:he shot 19-31

INCREDIBLE shoot performance by Kobe. 61%, WOW
Kobe is the best player in the league right now and the only one that rivals him is Lebron. If it weren't for them, their teams would be terrible (maybe not the Lakers because of Gasol).