Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell's Drew Abrams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Drew Abrams will be signing with the KCU Knights this thursday after school at 3:00!!
That's great to hear! Congratulations Drew.
Congrats.
Congrats to the young man....any chance to play at the next level is an honor.
Congratulations to Drew.
GREAT JOB DREW !!!!!!
I hear that he will be re-united with Tyler Jones who is also going to KCU..Sometimes it takes awhile to get settled but once they do they willbe fine.......
Be good to see these boys on the field together again.
Way to go Drew!!!
Who is KCU?
Congrats to you.
Congratulations Drew and good job. We will miss seeing you on the field with the "R".
Stardust Wrote:Who is KCU?

Kentucky Christian University in Grayson.
I think this will be KCU's 3rd year with football. They have recruited heavily in E. KY over the last 3 years. Tuition there is really high also, it being a private school, so these kids are lucky. Best of luck.
Wont KCU have a new coach as well? Congrats Drew.
KCU is getting a great player. Has that self drive to be better and plays hard.
Mom and Dad has to be proud.
Congrats Drew you deserve it. Always a RED DEVIL
congrats Drew I always knew you had the work ethic in you, seems like yesterday I was helping coach him in jfl into a great football warrior. He came from a great school and a even better family. congrats
Congrats Drew hard work pays off.
Are there any other players going to play anywhere from Russell?
Yes, Storm Burgess the kid from Texas will either be signing with KCU or Hidleburg University in Tiffin Ohio in the next few weeks.
Congrats Drew!
Congrats Storm. Good kid and hard nose player. Wish he was a Red Devil for 4 yrs. Storm is a ball magnet and will be a positive where ever he plays.
congrats