Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 60 Wolfe County 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Powell played pretty well. Mcfarland 19 Rogers 20 Barnett 13 Mays 8.

Good Job Powell
Even though the refs tried their best to make Powell lose, they still won. Great game by every player that played. Especially Kendra McFarland they was all over her{sometime they were 4 players on her} and she still scored. Powell never let Wolfe get the lead. And for all those people who call us Foul County, you should have been at this game, it was like wolfe was playing at home instead of powell. Not complaining at all bout the game cause my gals did awesome.
Wolfe Co. 6 13 14 8 41

Powell Co. 10 16 12 22 60

Wolfe Co. (4-9) -- Stamper 6, Spencer 20, Poppas 9, T.Prater 2, Brewer 2, K.Prater 2.
Powell Co. (9-12) -- Barnett 13, McFarland 19, Mays 8, Rogers 20.
piratefan24 Wrote:Even though the refs tried their best to make Powell lose, they still won. Great game by every player that played. Especially Kendra McFarland they was all over her{sometime they were 4 players on her} and she still scored. Powell never let Wolfe get the lead. And for all those people who call us Foul County, you should have been at this game, it was like wolfe was playing at home instead of powell. Not complaining at all bout the game cause my gals did awesome.

Anytime you win by 19 I dont think that you can complain about officiating.
I'm not complaining bout the refs. Just stating a fact. They let Wolfe county girls kill Stevie roger last night and the refused to call fouls on them for it. But hey my gals still beat them. Can't wait till Keely gets to start playing again.
Congrats Powell