Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Worlds Oldest Woman!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG I couldn't believe it! I know it still have to be verified but gosh.... Just check her out!!!!

http://news.aol.com/article/uzbekistan-c...-at/324323
Ain't she cute!
She looks like my great-grandmother before she died...Ahh, that makes me cry and think of all the good times I spent with her!
Jshort5 Wrote:She looks like my great-grandmother before she died...Ahh, that makes me cry and think of all the good times I spent with her!

That is so sweet.... not many young men like you out there!!!
She's seen a lot of amazing changes in this world.
phs1986 Wrote:That is so sweet.... not many young men like you out there!!!

Thanks. :o
Just think of everything that woman has lived through.
128!!! Wow
Years ago they could not verify that any woman had lived to be over 114 so if this turns out to be official then it is indeed amazing. I cannot imagine all she has experienced in her lifetime. Hopefully they will have some sort of record of her birth.
thetribe Wrote:Years ago they could not verify that any woman had lived to be over 114 so if this turns out to be official then it is indeed amazing. I cannot imagine all she has experienced in her lifetime. Hopefully they will have some sort of record of her birth.

I had heard the same thing but according to the article, if she does indeed prove to be 128 years old, she beats the record of a 122 year old woman..... This is simply amazing to me. She had to have been or IS a very strong woman and lived and endured many,many changes throughout her long lifetime. I could not imagine living to be that old......
^ I hope to get half way there
phs1986 Wrote:I had heard the same thing but according to the article, if she does indeed prove to be 128 years old, she beats the record of a 122 year old woman..... This is simply amazing to me. She had to have been or IS a very strong woman and lived and endured many,many changes throughout her long lifetime. I could not imagine living to be that old......

This was years ago so between then and now, more could have came to light. I like hearing how these people think they lived to be that age, their secrets if you will. Some say a drink of scotch a day, others say bacon. It's most definitely interesting.
Simply amazing.