Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pick Your All-State Starting 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant make mine because I'd probably go biased for Holmes so since I cant make a fair one I won't make one.

Even though I can't make one I will Name a few of the players I believe should be in consideration.

Gelawn Guyn(Spell Check)
Elijah Pittman
Ethan Faulkner
Evan Faulkner
Ricardo Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson
Morones (Bryan Station)
Ashford (Bryan Station)
John Hood (Mr. Ky basketball IMO)
Chad Jackson

Your Thoughts??
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:I cant make mine because I'd probably go biased for Holmes so since I cant make a fair one I won't make one.

Even though I can't make one I will Name a few of the players I believe should be in consideration.

Gelawn Guyn(Spell Check)
Elijah Pittman
Ethan Faulkner
Evan Faulkner
Ricardo Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson
Morones (Bryan Station)
Ashford (Bryan Station)
John Hood (Mr. Ky basketball IMO)
Chad Jackson

Your Thoughts??
My thoughts are you have listed the 2nd and 3rd best players on Elliott County's team. Ferguson is their stud.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:My thoughts are you have listed the 2nd and 3rd best players on Elliott County's team. Ferguson is their stud.

I knew I was going to forget someone. Im sure there are probably more that I haven't named and I meant your thoughts on who you would choose
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:I knew I was going to forget someone. Im sure there are probably more that I haven't named and I meant your thoughts on who you would choose
I'm not too familiar with the entire state. But I know there's a lot of kids that go unnoticed because they play on teams where they don't have a lot of help. Then a few years later we see these kids playing on TV and say, "Wonder why I never heard of him when he was in high school?"

But I would also have many of the same players that you have on your list, because they are the only one's that get the media coverage and the only one's we know about.
Ethan Faulkner pg
Ricardo Johnson
Jon Hood
Elijah Pittman
Richie Pharis (spell check)
with Evan Faulkner and Jon Ferguson coming in quick
ky wildcats Wrote:Ethan Faulkner pg
Ricardo Johnson
Jon Hood
Elijah Pittman
Richie Pharis (spell check)
with Evan Faulkner and Jon Ferguson coming in quick