Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: QQ has lost it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
QQ...I think you have lost it....you keep changing the layout on us tonight. :Hammer3:
I agree Beef
wait to you see what im working on. will be nice.. The new content management system. It will allow mods, admins to do anything to front page. Like polls, POW..etc.. and people can reply.. should look much nicer as well.
which one are you seeing anyway.
I like the other one better
which one.. im lost.. which one you all seeing. the blue or the grey
It's gray right now.. was blue just a little while ago
I like the Blue one
I think I'm seeing blue...hell...I dunno
Me either Beef...lol
The TEXT IS HUMONGOUS!!!
I like this QQ
Not a fan of the text but other than that i really like the new layout...good job QQ
Dodge Wrote:Not a fan of the text but other than that i really like the new layout...good job QQ
same same
hey. me niether. .but i run such high resolutions I cant tell if its big or not. All looks small to me. However, this is easily fixed. BRB
I think everything looks better except the text. I'm sure QQ will fix that shortly. Hang in there! Smile
Is this better.. (the text) or smaller. You all let me know.
Still showing HUUUUGE text on mine...The post are so big and text is freaking gigantic.
It is huge! It's almost hard to look at.
Ok.. should be back to normal
I love the new layout GREAT JOB QQ
Perfect man, looks GREAT!!!!!!!!
looks awesome
I am so glad to be a part of this site....How about everyone else?
Ah I've had better. Smile

Love it QQ. Keep er up big guy.
Hey.. how you guys like the new home page. and its integration with the forums?
I like the layout, but personally I liked the opening picture of the player of the week better. If you could throw that back on there and put this other stuff under it then it would be great.
To me the colors seem very..plain or defaultish for a forum as great as this. The site's looks should set itself apart from the others so people's first impression will be just that. We are 10 times better than anyone else and we need to represent that in our looks as well as our posts.
I for one, love the new layout!!!
Love the new layout....even though it took me a couple minutes to figure out how to make my way around the site...
Pages: 1 2