Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 3 Mountain Teams in Final 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There will be 3 mountain teams in the final four of the All-A tournament tomorrow. We should take a break from arguing about who will win and be proud of our mountain teams taking it to the rest of the state.
Congrats to all 3 teams
This is definitely one of the better years for the mountains.
Too be honest though, it wasn't a just couple of weeks ago this mountain team argument came up and only a couple of us claimed EC as a mountain team. I like how it's changed now though. Congrats to all three.
Should be a all mountain final so that my friends speaks volumes for mountain basketball. Congrats to Hazard, Shelby Valley and Elliott County.:howdy:
TheRealVille Wrote:Too be honest though, it wasn't a just couple of weeks ago this mountain team argument came up and only a couple of us claimed EC as a mountain team. I like how it's changed now though. Congrats to all three.

I Know what you mean. And this subjects irks me. Elliott County is a MOUNTAIN school. I've been there and seen them.

Too many people want to lable "mountain schools" as those that are in the WYMT TV viewing area. Well folks, there other mountain counties outside that viewing area. Heck, Elliott is more mountainous than Corbin or Barbourville, which I agree, are also in the mountains. Ashland is mountains too, but you never see them listed as such very much. Last time I was there I remember they were just across the river from West Virginia.
Oh well, I guess that's another thread. Sorry for getting off topic.

Good luck to all three MOUNTAIN SCHOOLS!!!:thumpsup: :ilikeit:
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I Know what you mean. And this subjects irks me. Elliott County is a MOUNTAIN school. I've been there and seen them.

Too many people want to lable "mountain schools" as those that are in the WYMT TV viewing area. Well folks, there other mountain counties outside that viewing area. Heck, Elliott is more mountainous than Corbin or Barbourville, which I agree, are also in the mountains. Ashland is mountains too, but you never see them listed as such very much. Last time I was there I remember they were just across the river from West Virginia.
Oh well, I guess that's another thread. Sorry for getting off topic.

Good luck to all three MOUNTAIN SCHOOLS!!!:thumpsup: :ilikeit:

Exactly. If South Laurel is a mountain team, then Elliott most certainly is. Any way congrats to all three schools. The mountains have a few teams that are very good this year.
Thats awesome...... And Sandy Hook is definitely in the Mountains of Eastern Ky......haha
I think people were actually arguing that Elliott should not be included in WYMT's Mountain Top Ten, but only because they aren't in the coverage area.