Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2009 Mountain Youth Winter League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Knott County Sportsplex is still accepting teams for the 2009 Winter League. It's already the largest league in the history of the Sportsplex with 40 plus teams and growing each day. If you have a team that would like to register for the league or have any questions you can contact Greg Ratliff at 606-497-5932 or email [email]greg@playekba.com[/email]. Your team will be added to the week 3 schedule.

Age Divisions available are 4-6 Mini All-Stars Coed, 7-8 Little Champions Coed, 9-10 Semi Pro Boys, 9-10 Semi Pro Girls, 11-12 Pro Boys, 11-12 Pro Girls, 13-14 All-Star Boys, and 13-14 All-Star Girls.

:1: Also for the first time game-by-game results, league standings, and team history will be kept for the league. Also for the first time the post season tournament will be seeded based on league standings. You can find results, standings, and history by clicking on the link below.

http://www.knottcountysportsplex.com/sta...php?conf=8

Note: Both coaches are to make sure the score is correct and wrote on the schedule posted on the bulletin board before leaving the Sportsplex.
Games For Tonight Have Been Cancelled Due To Weather
I would like to answer a few questions that have bee asked.

What is the entry fee: FREE
I have seen some leagues charge up to $145.00 per team, however this league is free.

What dates do they play? As of right now all league games are played on Monday, however, if they get more teams they will have to expand it to Monday and Tuesday, teams would get their option to play on either night, the number of teams in the league is approaching 50.

When does it end? They are going to try and end it around the end of March so it doesn't interfer with Baseball or Grade School Soccer, it will end by having a seeded post season tournament. Rankings are kept on the website, all teams have nice logo's and can find game-by-game results and team history as well.

Does the kids receive any thing? In the past each and every player in the league received a trophy even though its a FREE League, you will have to contact the Sportsplex to make sure they are doing that for this league.

If you have any other questions, please post or PM me and I will answer them to best of my abililty, If I can't or you would like, you can get all the needed information by using the contact information above.

Here's the number of teams in each division, they would like to have 8-12 teams in every division.

4/6 Mini All-Stars: They have 5 teams, would like at least 3 more
7/8 Little Champions: They have 6 teams, would like at least 2 more
9/10 Semi-Pro Boys: They have 11 teams, would like at least 1 more
9/10 Semi-Pro Girls: They have 10 teams, would like at least 2 more
11/12 Pro Boys: They have only 4 teams, would like at least 4 more
11/12 Pro Girls: They have 7 teams, would like at least 1 more
13/14 All-Star Boys: They dont a team, need to get some teams in this division
13/14 All-Star Girls: They have 5 teams, would like at least 3 more

They are still accepting teams by contactin Greg, his contact information is above. These are the teams they would like to have, but will definately take many as wants to register. Get your team registered today.

Good luck to all teams, players, and coaches.
WEEK 3 TUESDAY'S SCHEDULE 2-10

Semi-Pro Girls
6:00 pm Gators vs. Whitesburg
6:00 pm Beaver vs. Jones Fork
7:00 pm Fire & Ice vs. Hayes Lewis
8:00 pm Bigg Dawgz vs. Mustangs

Pro Girls
6:00 pm Mustangs vs. Fire & Ice
7:00 pm Bigg Dawgz vs. Whitesburg
8:00 pm Willard vs. Jones Fork

All-Star Girls
7:00 pm Lady Thunder vs. Mustangs