Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs Newport Central Catholic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I listen to this game (I assume WDHR 93.1)? Also is there a link to live game stats like the Henry County game? Thanks in advance for any help.
NCC comes into the game at 11-7, they have broke the 60 point mark 7 times on the season. Key wins against Highlands and North College Hill(where Oj and Walker used to play).
I think it will be really competitive with a 10 point Valley victory in the end.
is this going to be on 93.1????
93.1 usually does UK games.....maybe somewhere else?
found it on 103.1
5timechamp Wrote:93.1 usually does UK games.....maybe somewhere else?

True statement. I forgot about UK.
I live in Pike County, and I am listening to the radio on 103.1. Ronnie Paul and ? are talking pre-game right now. Game has not started yet. Sounds like Elliott County is still playing right now.
PhiSlamaJama#12 Wrote:found it on 103.1

Then it's your job to give the updates at the end of each quarter.Wink
all-or-nothing Wrote:I live in Pike County, and I am listening to the radio on 103.1. Ronnie Paul and ? are talking pre-game right now. Game has not started yet. Sounds like Elliott County is still playing right now.

If Elliot Co is still playing let us know the final.
InstantOffense Wrote:Where can I listen to this game (I assume WDHR 93.1)? Also is there a link to live game stats like the Henry County game? Thanks in advance for any help.

The game is on 103.1 and you can go to cybersportsUSA.com to get stats and play by play streams.
You can listen online at http://www.wpke.com/stream.html.
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:If Elliot Co is still playing let us know the final.
Looks like 90-47 on cybersports USA, but they haven't announced it on the radio yet.