Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 89 - South Floyd 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Wheelwright.

This is Prestonsburg's best performance of the season. I don't know any stats as of yet but I know that this was a great team performance by the Blackcats.

Congrats Blackcats!
Man, how do you lose by 17 at P-burg and then turn around and lose by 46 points when you get them at home..... I didn't expect this score....

Congrats P-burg
Looks like Pburg didnt overlook them lmao... gg pburg!
Final from Hi Hat you mean, Wheelwright is a couple miles up the road lol, Burtchett from Pburg really impressed me tonight. Hit two threes as soon as the game started and it was over ever since. Sf seemed to just quit half way through the 1st quater. They played no defense and the score shows it. I was hoping for better and a closer game but wasn't expecting this. Congrats Pburg. SF keep your heads up I know you can play harder and better than what you showed tonight.
Burchett-18
Stumbo-16
Tackett-22
Congrats Prestonsburg!
JackFrost Wrote:Final from Hi Hat you mean, Wheelwright is a couple miles up the road lol, Burtchett from Pburg really impressed me tonight. Hit two threes as soon as the game started and it was over ever since. Sf seemed to just quit half way through the 1st quater. They played no defense and the score shows it. I was hoping for better and a closer game but wasn't expecting this. Congrats Pburg. SF keep your heads up I know you can play harder and better than what you showed tonight.

My bad JF:p
No defense, no heart, and the inability to hit the rim when you shoot will lead to 40 point losses. Pathetic, the middle school could beat this bunch by double digits.
Congrats to the Blackcats!

Heard that they did play a very good game, glad they did because I thought that this one would dangerous. Big turn around though from 17 to 46.

I hope that SF gets things together soon.
Congrats P-Burg. Keep working hard SF
Congrats Prestonburg