Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 44 Belfry 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final according to the KHSAA website.
Congrats Lady Hornets!
Personally, I though this game was horrible. Both, sides wasn't playing even close to what their capable of doing, let me not forget that the reffs was intolerable for both sides as well. Congrats to the Lady Hornets...
billybob21 Wrote:Personally, I though this game was horrible. Both, sides wasn't playing even close to what their capable of doing, let me not forget that the reffs was intolerable for both sides as well. Congrats to the Lady Hornets...

I agree with you 100% on the underlined section of your post......
This game was UGLY! This did not look like a mid-season game from either team. It looked more like a pre-season game.

The refs were bad, but both ways. They had no effect on the outcome. Neither team has any more to complain about than the other.
ImagineThat! Wrote:This game was UGLY! This did not look like a mid-season game from either team. It looked more like a pre-season game.

The refs were bad, but both ways. They had no effect on the outcome. Neither team has any more to complain about than the other.

Exactly what has been said... BOTH ways!
I'm just trying to reiterate this fact so that no Belfry fans do not try to blame the loss on the officials and the Phelps fans do not try to say the game was as close as it was until the last 2 or 3 minutes because of the officials.
For both teams' sakes, I hope tonight's sloppy play can be attributed to not playing in 7 days for Phelps and 8 days for Belfry.

Does anybody have the TO stats for both teams?
Congrats Phelps
Phelps 17 1 10 16 44

Belfry 10 4 8 8 30

Phelps (11-4) -- Whitt 5, Hall 8, Riley 6, Ratliff 9, Pruitt 12, McGuire 2, Wolford 2.
Belfry (4-12) -- Bevins 10, Hackney 5, Reed 3, Elkins 4, Woolum 1, McCoy 7.
Another match up where I root for both schools but I have to admit I am happy to see the Phelps girls doing so well this season.
Congrats Phelps!