Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 57 Knott County Central 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congrats Lady Bobcats!
Knott County played horrible. Kendall Noble needs to shoot the ball more!
Breathitt played well and keep KCC out of their offense all game. Noble played like she always does in games like this she will score 10 or 15 early and then just try to get everyone else into the game. Breathitt Co. played a good gamebut must find a way to put teams away from the start.
Congrats Breathitt!
Congrats Breathitt
congrats breathitt
Breathitt hasnt lost a 14th region game in two years!!!! Thats a pretty good streak to me. Breathitt will be going back to Bowling Green. With the schedule they have played, they have seem what it takes to be a champion.
Great job B.C.
Congrats BC
Noble seems to not really try till things are even then she turns on after burners and can do it all,moves that you can't teach,blocks shots and just take aways at point and then moves and its a lay-up, she is a player like Breathitt Co.or 14th region has never seen before and just a freshman,wonder can she be helped by playing in the 14th region, she need to be playing against better teams/players i really believe it would do her better if she had to play harder all the time.
Good game tonight Breathitt Bobcats. I think all players played a good hard game regardless of what anyone else says