Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA Allstar reserves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Reserves
Chris Bosh
Danny Granger
Devin Harris
Joe Johnson
Rashard Lewis
Jameer Nelson
Paul Pierce

West Reserves
Chauncy Billups
Pau Gasol
Dirk Nowitzki
Shaquille O'Neal
Tony Parker
Brandon Roy
David West
Glad to see Granger on there!
I can't see anyone I would replace. I love to see Nelson and Roy on their teams.
How is Mo Williams not on there from Cleveland!!! He has been the best help LeBron has had since he has been in the league.
Can you add the starters?
i belive the starters are

West
Kobe Bryant
Amar'e Stoudamire
Yao Ming
Tim Duncan
Chris Paul

East
Dwyane Wade
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard
Lebron James
Allen Iverson
also happy to see granger. he definitely derserve it. overall i think it was good choices but as said before mo williams deserved it too but he was a bubble pick.
oh yeah they way shaq has been stepping up his game he also earned his spot!!!
Looks solid to me. I am also happy that Granger received a spot.
I was hoping Tayshaun would some how make it.
Why isnt nash on there ?
DukeFan4life Wrote:Why isnt nash on there ?

There was no way Steve Nash was making it this year with all the talented guards in the West.
Quote:
QUOTE=beasy_bo;686954]also happy to see granger. he definitely derserve it. overall i think it was good choices but as said before mo williams deserved it too but he was a bubble pick.[/QUOTE]

i agree mo willaims has helped lebron carry the cavaliers were they are today
DukeFan4life Wrote:QUOTE=beasy_bo;686954]also happy to see granger. he definitely derserve it. overall i think it was good choices but as said before mo williams deserved it too but he was a bubble pick.

i agree mo willaims has helped lebron carry the cavaliers were they are today[/QUOTE]

Biggest move of the offseason. I am so glad the Cavs did not push the deal in trying to get Jason Kidd. I think Moe is a perfect fit