Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ordered all of our equipment (anything we missing) - tell me about paint balls??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nick and I got everything ordered except the paintballs, I think.

We got,
2 Remote coils,
4 C02 tanks, with 10 extra Orings..
2 four pod harness +c02 hardness with 4 pods each
2 helmets and goggles
2 squeeges
2 electronic hoppers
2 electronic triggers
2 JT/Viewloader High Voltage Markers with ACT
2 chest protects
2 padded gloves
2 neck protectors

Had all this 2 days expressed shipped

Anything else we missing besides camo and boots?

Didn't order balls online because I didn't know which brands are best to get. I know I heard that maybe Brent bought monster balls and they dont explode easily on impact.. Speaking of Impact, what about those? Do the chop easy? Wal-mart has them for like 30 bux for 2000.. They alright??
I thought about ordering the two 20 inch J & J Performance ceramic barrels for better accuracy. But decided to wait and see about the accuracy, our guns have 14 inch barrels stock..May be pretty accurate.
Monster Balls are junk.... A lot of guys like them because they have there guns truned wide open and they don't bust...... Thing is they don't bust when you hit someone either... Its like throwing a rock and they hurt... When you shoot them they aren't accurate either they go all over the place....

A lot of guys like the balls from down at Blaines... They are $35 a box 2000 they are called hot spots....

Impact, If they are the red box, I think some of the guys like them as well...

Since you had it expressed shipped does that mean we will see you in the Valley Saturday???haha

SOunds like you're set, now you just need a big duffle bag to put it in....
a 14 inch is about all you need,,,,, any longer than that and you don't see any improvement....
TATE_64 Wrote:a 14 inch is about all you need,,,,, any longer than that and you don't see any improvement....

That's what josh said. He said that you had a universal barrel (fits different threads)?? that I could try out first.. Is it a 20 or 16 inch? BTW, our guns have spyder threads and all parts are interchangeable/upgradable with JT's, Spyders, Viewloader, and War Games products..

I researched a lot of different low cost but good quality/durable guns. According to the overall reviews at this site
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/4866/
they are great beginner/intermediate gun than can be easily upgraded.

I guess/hope they are sufficient. As we get better and more involved we can upgrade those or purchase higher end guns..
Like Tate said stay away from the monster balls, impact are pretty good. I've been shooting the hot spots & anarchy's from blane's. I think the weather has a lot to do with ball breaks inside the guns, seems alot of us had had plenty of breaks when the temp drops below 40.
torQQue Wrote:That's what josh said. He said that you had a universal barrel (fits different threads)?? that I could try out first.. Is it a 20 or 16 inch? BTW, our guns have spyder threads and all parts are interchangeable/upgradable with JT's, Spyders, Viewloader, and War Games products..

I researched a lot of different low cost but good quality/durable guns. According to the overall reviews at this site
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/4866/
they are great beginner/intermediate gun than can be easily upgraded.

I guess/hope they are sufficient. As we get better and more involved we can upgrade those or purchase higher end guns..
looks like pretty good guns, good thing you bought remotes, Electro guns will get frozen internals and not shoot if it gets liquid co2 in it, usually anything over 14 inch barrel is a waste. Id atleast try the stock barrel and then go from there, J&J, custom products makes good cheap barrels as well does smartparts. so ya on the battle field,
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Like Tate said stay away from the monster balls, impact are pretty good. I've been shooting the hot spots & anarchy's from blane's. I think the weather has a lot to do with ball breaks inside the guns, seems alot of us had had plenty of breaks when the temp drops below 40.

Nick and Barker both had problems with the anarchys but love the hotspots, Barker said he play the last 3 weekend without a single chop with the hotspots. 35 dollars isnt a bad price for nelson hotspots either.

Im gonna order some of these balls next. alot of fields order these and sell them,

http://www.darrenwissler.com/subversion/...balls.html

if you order 2 boxes I think shipping is free
I sarted doing away with the monster balls after watching the video and Ringo rattin me out. I bought the impacts the other night so I can see pink on Yella more easily. I do have a couple of the monsters left for some though if it gets cold enough.Big Grin
Billnz28 Wrote:Nick and Barker both had problems with the anarchys but love the hotspots, Barker said he play the last 3 weekend without a single chop with the hotspots. 35 dollars isnt a bad price for nelson hotspots either.

Im gonna order some of these balls next. alot of fields order these and sell them,

I want the free paintball gun on that site.Big Grin
Billnz28 Wrote:Nick and Barker both had problems with the anarchys but love the hotspots, Barker said he play the last 3 weekend without a single chop with the hotspots. 35 dollars isnt a bad price for nelson hotspots either.

Looks like a good deal on those Bill.
torQQue Wrote:Nick and I got everything ordered except the paintballs, I think.

We got,
2 Remote coils,
4 C02 tanks, with 10 extra Orings..
2 four pod harness +c02 hardness with 4 pods each
2 helmets and goggles
2 squeeges
2 electronic hoppers
2 electronic triggers
2 JT/Viewloader High Voltage Markers with ACT
2 chest protects
2 padded gloves
2 neck protectors

Had all this 2 days expressed shipped

Anything else we missing besides camo and boots?

Didn't order balls online because I didn't know which brands are best to get. I know I heard that maybe Brent bought monster balls and they dont explode easily on impact.. Speaking of Impact, what about those? Do the chop easy? Wal-mart has them for like 30 bux for 2000.. They alright??

We also need to get 2 way radios.
phoeniXX Wrote:We also need to get 2 way radios.

Your are right.. I forgot.. Always forget something.. Walmart gotem?
Yes they have them. I checked on some the other night. Anywhere from about 20 bucks to 70 depending on what you want. My wife said I wanted to use Snipers so I guess I do.Sad
torQQue Wrote:Your are right.. I forgot.. Always forget something.. Walmart gotem?

The ones we have are midland, althoough any brand should work....magic mart has them for $60 a set one of the boys here at work told me......midland gxt 750, 850, or 950 series. You can get the security surveillence earbud for these that are a lot better than the ones that come with the radios.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Yes they have them. I checked on some the other night. Anywhere from about 20 bucks to 70 depending on what you want. My wife said I wanted to use Snipers so I guess I do.Sad

My wife is already ****ed at me for spending 200+ dollars on what she refers to as toys. I told her, "you have to be 18 to the buy this stuff." She said, "Oh!!! Big boy toys." She was just kidding, however, she is very frugal, and no way she lets me lay down 70 on a radio. She said we are saving for renovations. I still haven't bought, camo, boots, and paintballs. Hopefully, the 20 dollar radios are decent enough.
torQQue Wrote:My wife is already ****ed at me for spending 200+ dollars on what she refers to as toys. I told her, "you have to be 18 to the buy this stuff." She said, "Oh!!! Big boy toys." She was just kidding, however, she is very frugal, and no way she lets me lay down 70 on a radio. She said we are saving for renovations. I still haven't bought, camo, boots, and paintballs. Hopefully, the 20 dollar radios are decent enough.

Just make sure they have privacy channels, seems like the cowboys like to eavesdrop if they can find our channel.Wink Split the ones at magic mart with your brother that would just be $30 each...maybe she'll go for that.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Just make sure they have privacy channels, seems like the cowboys like to eavesdrop if they can find our channel.Wink Split the ones at magic mart with your brother that would just be $30 each...maybe she'll go for that.

You mean they have to resort to eavesdropping? Sounds more like desperation at its finest.:lmao:

Yeah, nick and I can split those for 30 bux each.. Sounds like a good deal. I'll vacuum the floor, wash an extra load of dishes, and a backrub before I leave to pick them up. That should get me off the hook.Wink
torQQue Wrote:My wife is already ****ed at me for spending 200+ dollars on what she refers to as toys. I told her, "you have to be 18 to the buy this stuff." She said, "Oh!!! Big boy toys." She was just kidding, however, she is very frugal, and no way she lets me lay down 70 on a radio. She said we are saving for renovations. I still haven't bought, camo, boots, and paintballs. Hopefully, the 20 dollar radios are decent enough.

I will go check tonight to see if they have any radios and get us 2. Sniper told me he had some ear bugs, but we have to buy the two prong plug in radios.
torQQue Wrote:You mean they have to resort to eavesdropping? Sounds more like desperation at its finest.:lmao:

Yeah, nick and I can split those for 30 bux each.. Sounds like a good deal. I'll vacuum the floor, wash an extra load of dishes, and a backrub before I leave to pick them up. That should get me off the hook.Wink

Suck up, how am I going to get off the hook then, I do these things everyday.:confused:
phoeniXX Wrote:I will go check tonight to see if they have any radios and get us 2. Sniper told me he had some ear bugs, but we have to buy the two prong plug in radios.

The earpiece already comes with those radios I mentioned, but Chester bought us a couple of different ones that are more comfortable & fit in your ear better.
Are you guys gonna make it Sunday?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Are you guys gonna make it Sunday?

No, next Sunday. We can't this weekend and can't tell you why in the public forum, just in case they are reading, I'll send you a pm.

Our equipment will not be in until next Tuesday. Good as gold next Sunday though.
torQQue Wrote:No, next Sunday. We can't this weekend and can't tell you why in the public forum, just in case they are reading, I'll send you a pm.

Our equipment will not be in until next Tuesday. Good as gold next Sunday though.
:Thumbs:
If you want quality paintballs buy Marbilizers. They are great.
Amun-Ra Wrote:If you want quality paintballs buy Marbilizers. They are great.

Wal Mart gotem??
The only place I have seen em is Dic's Sporting Goods and the internet.
Guys if you want a good deal on radios then go see Wally down at bullcreek, tate and I bought our from him for 40 dollars and walmart had them for 60 at that time been about two deer seasons ago, you may have to jew him some but he will come down on the price just offer him something and if he says no then turn to walk off and Ill gurantee he will deal with ya.

Ringo where did you and Chester get those earpeices?
Marbalizers are $50+ a box for 2000..... I guess I won't be using any of them...haha
Yeah, we got Wally to come down a lot...haha... All you have to is make a reasonable offer and he will sell it...lol
Pages: 1 2