Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Green County 61 Sheldon Clark 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final what a Heart Breaker.
Congratulations Lady Cards!!!
You represented the 15th region well. Tremendous character was shown to fall behind by 15 - 17 points and claw their was back. This truly is a team to be reckoned with this season and seasons to come. Again, congratulations!
I want to Thank Joe and the guys who helped to broadcast all the Lady Cards games this week at the ALL "A". I enjoyed listening to them since i couldn't get to the games. But the 1st Qt really Hurt Sc with 18 of Green Co's. pts coming of turnovers.
Yeah, TO's and second chance points killed Sheldon Clark, but they have nothing to hang their heads about. This is a really young team that is only going to get better.
Congrats to Green. I'd love to see them play. Sounds like they have a fine team this season.
Congrats to Green Co. Great job Lady Cards on making it this far!
Excellent job, Joe, calling the game! Sheldon Clark, you have nothing to hang your head about. You represented the entire region well in Richmond, and you should be very proud of what you have accomplished. Congrats, Lady Cardinals!!!!
Keep your head up lady Cards! Congrats on making it that far!
Sheldon Clark enrollment-658
Green Co. enrollment-522

Both are t0o big, but at least the smaller school won.
OMG I wish everyone would get off the enrollment issue. If you have a problem with it, do something about it! Go to the organization that hosts it and complain, not on here where you degrade hard working athletes and make them feel like their efforts are cheapened. Maybe they should make it an enrollment of 300 or less....wait a minute....then they would have almost no one in it! At least not enough to field a decent sized regional tournament.

Congrats Lady Cardinals.....regardless of what happened tonight, you have made your school, county, district, and region very proud. And congrats to Green County. Good luck the rest of the tournament.

Please everyone, let's keep this thread on topic, which is about the game and the players, not the size of the school.
Congrats SC, you guys made the 15th Region very proud. I will say this, I've said it since the beginning of the year, but now it's even more obvious. Carla Booth is the best player int he region and by the time she's a senior she will be scary good. This whole team will only get better, they are very young.
Nice job to both teams
Green Co. 20 14 15 12 61

Sheldon Clark 7 23 14 12 56

All 'A' Classic
Semifinals at Richmond
Green Co. (18-3) -- Hartfield 7, M.Deaton 16, Mitchell 8, Jones 19, R.Deaton 7, Bush 2, Marr 2.
Sheldon Clark (13-8) -- Porter 2, Harless 9, Booth 25, Newsome 11, Sumpter 9.
Great job Lady Cards, those offensive rebounds was the diffrence in the ball game but its tough to overcome 28 - 9 at the free throw line. Way to represent the 57th didtrict, 15th region and Martin County and hope that come March you will be playing in Bowling Green:rockon:
Congrats Lady Cards! You represented the 15th region well! Darrin Rice is an excellent coach and has done great job with a lot of young talent. SC will be a tough team to be beat come district tournament time!