Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 36 Adams 30 (Final)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game was even at 30-30 with 2:20 left. Big three from Peyton Case and a steal and layup from Hamilton gave Bobcats the win. Congrats BL. Good effort Blackcats !!!

Adams
B Williams 11 pts
G Newsome 11 pts
D Newsome 6 pts
T Stapleton 2 pts

Betsy Layne
Hamilton 16 pts
Hall 1 pt
Daniels 6 pts
Case 13 pts
Sounds like it was a great game. Congrats BL on the win, and also Congrats to Adams, sounds like the Blackcats gave a great effort. This years Tourny is going to be awesome!.
very good game all the way to the end, blackcats played a great game, congrats bobcats
Congrats to the Bobcats! Good game Blackcats
Daniels made a good move to help win the game tonight also!
Daniels had some very nice blocks in this game, and maybe I'm mistaken but I thouth the score was like 31 to 30 when he got a rebound and put back and was fouled on this basket. Thought he did a decent job tonight considering the he was placed at the top of the key tonight instead of playing more down under. Dylan did a great job with the steals and scoring some real clutch baskets. Peyton was great with the 3's and a lot of great hussle. Chase did an excellent job of running the ball, Blake worked hard on defense and Dustin and Dalton were great relief from the bench. As Williams and Newsome were very key essentials for Adams tonight as well as a couple of their big guys. Tough game, congrats to both teams.
canoeman06 Wrote:Game was even at 30-30 with 2:20 left. Big three from Peyton Case and a steal and layup from Hamilton gave Bobcats the win. Congrats BL. Good effort Blackcats !!!

Adams
B Williams 11 pts
G Newsome 11 pts
D Newsome 6 pts
T Stapleton 2 pts

Betsy Layne
Hamilton 16 pts
Hall 1 pt
Daniels 6 pts
Case 13 pts

Thanks to playback, score was26 to 26 at around 3 minutes to go when BL's Case hit the 3, then Hamilton got the steal and the layup, forgot who missed the next shot, but this is when Daniels rebouded and had the put back. Score quite possibly was 33 to 26, or maybe 33 to 28.
Good Job Coach And Great Effort From The Blackcats. They Came Out To Prove Something And Played With A Purpose.

Big Plays In Last 3 Min. Proved To Be The Difference, Some Big Freethrows. We Have Got To Get Back To Work, This Game Was Something I Think We Needed Before Heading Into Tourny Play.

Betsy Layne Bobcats A-team 13-0 In Conference Play
B-team 13-0 In Conference Play
C-team 9-4 In Conference Play
good game to both, i think adams has found the right line up...good luck next week.....